• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few reasons why OT-Stuffs could be Realsoft

Vee

Oldschool Tibia
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

As this prick called OT-Stuffs can't withhold himself from continously trying to proof he ain't Realsoft, I think it's time to show some simularities that they share :)
Lets go!

Simularity numero uno ( creation date )
Realsoft made a new user to release his MasterCores pack in May 2012
OT-Stuffs got created in May 2012

Simularity number two ( post layout )

This is how Realsoft makes a post layout:
2558e1e.png

And now look at how OT/Stuffs makes a post layout:
2dj5w03.png

It's pretty much the same, innit?

Simularity number three ( website directory )
33pcyu8.png

Now, I don't have a mirror so I can show you this, but some people can confirm Realsoft did this too!
A webserver doesn't have a 'linux' map by default, Realsoft always created a linux map.

Some things that just practically shows he's Realsoft:
- Gets mad because someone doesn't like his project so he makes a thread about him accusing him of scamming ( good job Realsoft... )
- After he gets busted of being that particulair person he writes him a visitor message ( you can all check it out on my profile :) )
- Dislikes anyone elses project that come close to his own and starts trashing it :D typically Realsoft style ( using the same post layout of course )

Now, I think I've pretty much proven my point, but feel free to judge yourself ;)

Regards,

Vee

Why does everyone hate realsoft :eek:? Not defending him or anything just curious.

Search around OTland forums and you'll see some threads/post about him.

am I the only one who thinks their websites looks pretty much the same?

and what do you think this "war" will accomplish? can't you just ignore it and do your stuff while ot stuffs does his? if you don't like the guy simply add him to your ignore list and be done with it, I dont see why there needs to be all this hate around...

Simply prove that you aren't one(if it applies) and ignore him, theres no need for you to argue on the internet lol, what do you expect to accomplish out of it?

Something funny that occured in my visitor messages, please note how OT-Stuffs doesn't like swearing:
hs13co.png

@Scarlet
I'm no scammer, everyone knows that already - it just bothers me that he says such a thing just to prove a point ( a point that doen't prove shit )

Something funny that occured in my visitor messages, please note how OT-Stuffs doesn't like swearing:

@Scarlet
I'm no scammer, everyone knows that already - it just bothers me that he says such a thing just to prove a point ( a point that doen't prove shit )
I don't like swearing either, point?

@53701688
Don't post that image again..

Ha, I know you don't :p
What am I trying to accomplish? That this OT-Stuffs admits he's Realsoft and stops pretending.

The point of my screenshot? He first tells me he doesn't like swearing, but then he suddenly starts calling me a 'fucking scammer'.

haha, nice thread, very interesting to read :)

Anyhow, I'm very curious what exactly this proves? would you please tell me?
33pcyu8.png

The rest of it, I wont even argue because it's not worth my time to argue about :)

haha, nice thread, very interesting to read :)

Anyhow, I'm very curious what exactly this proves? would you please tell me?
33pcyu8.png

The rest of it, I wont even argue because it's not worth my time to argue about :)

BUMP!!!!!!!!
Vee, I'm still waiting for the answer, I need to know god dammit xD

It's simple: RealSoft had the same map structure - some people here know that.

It's simple: RealSoft had the same map structure - some people here know that.

You know what this is? :)
33pcyu8.png

That's the old files, what I actually started to create the website to :)
OT-Stuffs = a place to get all kind of OT files, servers and scripts :)

The OT-Stuffs forum was from first, a very similar "otland-forum".
And the website was designed to have downloads directly on them, that's why etc "distributions.php", pretty logical to me, but maybe I'm the only one here that can see those kind of stuffs.

So I ask, what do you think the folders "data_packs/" where used to?
same with "distributions/" :)

I'm still curious as fuck xD

Back