• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A few reasons why OT-Stuffs could be Realsoft

It's simple: RealSoft had the same map structure - some people here know that.

Man, I can clearly see that this is realsoft, why can't he understand that people do not like him and that he is a scammer, he is not welcome here nor in real life as he is probably the exact same in real life.
My advise to him is to end his existence, even in your visitor messages he said something like " I don't deny being realsoft ."
He always says that, so that if someone shows solid proof, he can just say "ME NEVER DENY'S IT!, ME MAKE NEW ACCOUNT AND NEW SERVERS, ALL JOIN, ALL GET SCAMMED!"

I don't really understand why it would matter if he is realsoft or not. He already showed what kind of person he is, I decided just to ignore him and I think it would be wise for you to do the same thing. You don't have to prove yourself, I assume most people know.

You know what this is? :)
33pcyu8.png

That's the old files, what I actually started to create the website to :)
OT-Stuffs = a place to get all kind of OT files, servers and scripts :)

The OT-Stuffs forum was from first, a very similar "otland-forum".
And the website was designed to have downloads directly on them, that's why etc "distributions.php", pretty logical to me, but maybe I'm the only one here that can see those kind of stuffs.

So I ask, what do you think the folders "data_packs/" where used to?
same with "distributions/" :)

I'm still curious as fuck xD

BUMP Again.
I want my answers until I'm not curious anymore!!!!!!
Now answer or I'll throw a whole basket of bananas at you!!!!!!!!!!

I don't really understand why it would matter if he is realsoft or not. He already showed what kind of person he is, I decided just to ignore him and I think it would be wise for you to do the same thing. You don't have to prove yourself, I assume most people know.

+1.

Use this method = HAPPINESS!

I was talking about the linux map, not the distributions.

- please close thread, thanks.

Just leave a post in his next server advertisement, keep it free from insults, warning others about the server if this is Realsoft. Except doing that there's really no need to start threads about this little creature.

@up
Im not defending ot stuffs, i dont even rly know realsoft, no serious guy i ever knew...
But u dont know if hes the ONLY person using linux map..
Anyway as some ppl mentioned above:
Ignore him= dont worry, be happy! :D

You guys really need to get a life. Who gives a shit?
+1

Are you trying to get attention? if so, what you're doing now is, making him feel so special about himself, which is not what you want

not to be guardian of realsoft, i had some problems with him too but whatever, i just want to tell that nobody is perfect, everyone has some flaws on their past, let it be as it is and don't continue usless flame, you proved that you are not scammer, it's okay to prove that but making it over and over is repeatable and have no sense at all.

Realsoft is known as one of the biggest scammers of the entire OT community. I think its a good idea that we know on what account he is posting now.

Back