• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Spell A Few Requests/Questions

dangerangel2140

Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section for this, but it's the most-fitting one.

I have a few requests/questions about spell mechanics.

1. Is it possible to have two sets of summon spells?
IE Vocation A can summon Monster A, Monster B, Monster C
Vocation B can't summon the above, but can summon Monster D, Monster E, Monster F
and so on?

2. Is it possible to have a spell that creates a teleport in front of the caster that sends him/whoever walks into it to a specific location? I did search for a while and all I found were teleport runes/teleports after monster deaths*/teleport levers and whatnot.

If not, is it possible to have a monster's corpse not be said corpse but be a teleport that sends them to a specific location?

*I searched this too and it seemed like the only way was...
Kill Monster A, teleport spawns at x,y,z and sends to x,y,z
Which I don't want, exactly.

Basically I'm asking for a teleport that spawns on a monster's death but not at a specific location, actually where the monster itself dies.

And 3...
The tough one. Is it possible to make a spell like Exura Sio, except it doesn't do an instant heal on them, instead it makes a burn effect that doesn't burn them, but heals for X amount over Y amount of ticks?

I know I'm asking for a lot, but they honestly seem like interesting spells that I'd love to have on my own server.
Thanks for any help or feedback in advance~

Back