• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a few simple questions about otclient

Tubeshop

Reaction score
I'm just starting with otclient and I have a few simple questions.
Is it possible to reload the module without closing and opening the otclient? If so, how? where can I find documentation/lite for otclient functions?

Open the module manager and you can reload a module:

Untitled.png
For functions, check luafunctions.cpp

I've just started with edubart's otclient too. Something you might want to look at first is the broken visibility of combat controls; minimize the window, relog and the window is resized even tho it shouldnt be visible.

Untitled1.png

It's a nice project tho

mehah
Lua:
g_modules.enableAutoReload()

v8
Code:
ctrl + r
ctrl + r for me open report rule. but ctrl + shift + r working :)
Post automatically merged:

Open the module manager and you can reload a module:

View attachment 82409
For functions, check luafunctions.cpp

I've just started with edubart's otclient too. Something you might want to look at first is the broken visibility of combat controls; minimize the window, relog and the window is resized even tho it shouldnt be visible.

View attachment 82410

It's a nice project tho
I don't have the "module manager" icon anywhere, I tried to change the layout and it didn't appear either

ctrl + r for me open report rule. but ctrl + shift + r working :)
Post automatically merged:

I don't have the "module manager" icon anywhere, I tried to change the layout and it didn't appear either
Ups

Back