• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Gallery

A Dirty Rag

Reaction score
Lurked around for awhile, and was thinking of doing a small little project so I decided to try out some pixel art, finding it really entertaining. Figured I'd post a little gallery of sprites I do; feel free to browse, critique, w/e. Newest - Oldest.

Righteous Armor

armor.png

Emerald Slayer

emerald_slayer.png

Righteous Fury

P8b1Ewq.png

Demon Eyes

demonslayer.png

Blue Eyes

blue_eyes.png

God Slayer

god_slayer.png

Cold-steel Throwing Axe

cold_steel_throwing_axe.png

Wooden Throwing Axe

throwing_axe.png

Glacial Short Sword

glacial_short_sword.png

Green Thumb Dagger

green_thumb_dagger.png

Nightwalker Dagger

night_walker_dagger.png

Last edited:
They look to plain, make them more realistic. Anyway, i love the shape on all without Glacial Short Sword.
Keep improve :)

I like last two swords. The rest looks a bit to small and thin to me. I wonder how many people are lurking o.0 (C'mon , we don't bite that much).
Keep up spriting :>

I had the same feeling about the shape of the Glacial Short Sword, I wanted to test out doing one vertically like that and wasn't too satisfied. @Anevis Those really small ones were the first few I did and then I started browsing and realized holy shit they're small but decided to justify them by calling them daggers/throwing weapons hah. Thanks for the feedback =)

axe.png ~~~edits~~~> axe.png

I followed a tutorial in @Anevis thread for doing (shading?) on blades. I think the axe turned out alright, not even close to what I wanted though.

Attachments

Last edited:
Oaken Great Axe

two_handed_axe.png

And I did some work on the Axe ~ but I think I like the first one better even though it looks odd lol.

axe.png

Last edited:
Nice! - Clearly you are a beginner! (There's no shame in that!)

I love you how you throw your work out there, for us to judge.
Dont take it too hard if people gives some bad critique or flame. :)

a good way to start is to get your outline right. Keep adjusting your outline till you're happy.
I already see improvement in your outline just in the few new ones you editted/added. :)

Here's also a good link.
-All credits to ZEPRI for this Youtube.

Hope it helps.

PS: I'm somewhat new myself, keep trying, and dont stop posting. Even if people flame :)

Did this with my morning coffee. I haven't improved but I just mess around with spriting for fun haha =).

god_slayer.png

the gem looks more like the beginning of the old explosion sprite
Lol, never noticed that, it does a bit. I must've subconsciously made it like.

Demon Slayer Great Spear

-------

I made it to small, bleh, might revise it and make it a few pixels bigger.

Last edited:
wow they look cool, but if you are doing this for tibia, they doesn't look very tibianish, they look like if they were from another game u know?

Indeed, the ones I'm going to use like those will fit in because I plan to redo all the equipment for my project. Which is somewhat dark and more fast paced combat than Tibia so I think the style fits good with it.

Indeed, the ones I'm going to use like though will fit in because I plan to redo all the equipment for my project. Which is somewhat dark and more fast paced combat than Tibia so I think the style fits good with it :D.
then yeah, style rocks! keep it on :p

My first piece of armor. Turned out wayyyyy better than I expected :D.

Righteous Fury

first_helm.png

Last edited:
Did a shield that was supposed to go with the helm but it turned out a bit different.
---horrid shield, removed.

updated the helmet:

P8b1Ewq.png

Last edited:
Back