• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Gallery

wow they are really good, in the sword you have to work on lights and shades, it looks that lights and shades are randomly in there, i don't know if you know what i mean, and the armos is really good, the only thing i would add is the yellow part at the bottom, it doesn't syncronize with the rest of the armor, it looks like it were from another armor you know?
hope i help :) keep on wornking :p

wow they are really good, in the sword you have to work on lights and shades, it looks that lights and shades are randomly in there, i don't know if you know what i mean, and the armos is really good, the only thing i would add is the yellow part at the bottom, it doesn't syncronize with the rest of the armor, it looks like it were from another armor you know?
hope i help :) keep on wornking :p

I totally know what you mean on the sword, I knew the lighting was all wrong while I was doing it. I don't have any art experience so proper fundamentals like that don't seem like such a sin to me, or something haha. I'm just like I think it looks better like this so w/e, but I realize to a lot of people it probably doesn't; I need to work on that. Thanks for all your feedback Thorn. :)

Been doing a lot of spriting lately but not posting most stuff as its going into my game. But here's a new one :) :

sword_in_stone_show.png

Last edited:
I used the 'righteous armor' outline for this one. Kind of looks like a shield though . _ .

Metal armor.png

Back