• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A little graveyard ^_^

Kokho

-мapper on proceѕѕ-
Reaction score
Hello ^_^

Here's something i mapped for my project (Just started)
I'm not good... but im trying to learn... Any HELPFUL comment are welcome, no offenses.

kokho.jpg

Its quite nice actually, i like the idea od the dead grass being a oathway

Also i like the "confession" booth, i had that idea with my map also :p

Really good mapping ^^
But i shaw one thing like in 2 second idk WHY i shaw that but the is a missing part in the house down left corner to the fence... i mean its like really small and i shaw that shit
ANYWAYS GOOD!

Really good mapping ^^
But i shaw one thing like in 2 second idk WHY i shaw that but the is a missing part in the house down left corner to the fence... i mean its like really small and i shaw that shit
ANYWAYS GOOD!

$: Thanks... i dont have much experience, this my first city... :$

Maybe a bit empty on the gras, but looks good, I like the borders you added under the gravestones.

Maybe a bit empty on the gras, but looks good, I like the borders you added under the gravestones.

Just after upload image i saw that the grass was a bit empty... i will work on that, thanks ^^

I like the confesionary, ( I don't know the word in english xddd) and the doors with that sprite looks very good :)

just a question, which id is the window you used there? i never founded it in my remere's

Nice idea with the confession booth. :p The sign at the entrance looks gray. :eek: Is it a new sprite or custom?

Custom, i find some sprites somewhere and im using ^_^

Not bad. Just make sure to write shit on the gravestones :D

Yeah, i try to do each detail :)

my latest temple contains a confession room too ;)

I dont like the new brown borders under some graves,
and the dried grass is kinda wierd and missplaced,
all in all u didnt show that much, show more pictures and I comment more ;)

Maybe i will upload more some day or just when i finish my project and be ready to map, not sure :D

I like the confesionary, ( I don't know the word in english xddd) and the doors with that sprite looks very good :)

just a question, which id is the window you used there? i never founded it in my remere's

Confessionary Wall: 5400 + 3393

Back