• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a little of my small mapping abilites

I have to say the town looks quite nice, good job (I still say u used AB on the first two pics) looking forward to see more of your work! ^_^

road is the thing that i autoborderd only ^^ but im thinking about rmaking it with raws

:p I always use raw for every little thing unless it's the ground, then I disable AB and use the ground in the terrain palette since it randomizes the ground feature... x.x

small part of mapping for alagaesia :) eden if you want, you can place it on your thread :)

screenshot2011126125959.png

screenshot20111261303.png

screenshot201112613012.png

screenshot201112613017.png

this one little foggy-sorry
screenshot201112613035.png

screenshot201112613045.png

wow that was a discovering comment prest, i barley autobordered here, so please leave some constructive post :)

Last edited:
screenshot201112613045.png

I swear, you tell me this is not autoborder and I'll shoot you >_>

the only autoborder used here is to gave cave a shape, ofc i think i should use more borders to make grounds less autobordered just to fit non-autoborder fashion you little hypocrite.

And ps. this is still unfinished you know.

to say simply, only walls are autobordered but then i always delete all these autoborders and place own ones.

How about not use autoborder at all? That will give it a non-autoborder fashion.

i spit at that fashion, i don't really care if something is autobordered or not as long as it's playable and does its job. Cave is inhabited by bandits etc, does role as a storage so i deleted all the borders of mountain to get "maximum" usable place, you know what i mean?

Can't see the picture well. :( Try to use 100% RAW mate, you'll love the outcome of your maps once you practice it. ;)

to be honest i planned this cave as for tarantulas'n'such but i think it don't get this spidey taste, i dunno what it miss rly :f

since it's located in snowed lands i cant use all i wanted to make this cave living swamp since if i overlive it it will not fit the rest :f

Back