• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A new 7.4 server coming this summer!

We will consider a USA proxy if we feel that enough people from that part of the world are willing to play.

Thanks for all feedback so far, Id like some more feedback regarding the magiclevel rate and skillrate though!

Well i wouldn't mind a USA proxy realots isn't good anymore. we need a new 7.4-7.72 USA ot that is RELIABLE

Thanks for the feedback so far! Will investigate further about the proxys, and hopefully it could be arranged for a fair price. Since people from this part of the world seem to have issues with Paypal as a payment method, which other method would you prefer instead?

Another questions, regarding server saves which we will implant to happend every 24 hour, but what time would suit best? Im thinking morning (8.00 or 9.00 GMT) as it has been on Real Tibia.

Thanks for the feedback so far! Will investigate further about the proxys, and hopefully it could be arranged for a fair price. Since people from this part of the world seem to have issues with Paypal as a payment method, which other method would you prefer instead?

Another questions, regarding server saves which we will implant to happend every 24 hour, but what time would suit best? Im thinking morning (8.00 or 9.00 GMT) as it has been on Real Tibia.

You should Definitely look at getting a proxy in Australasia, USA, Europe. Practically the only ones that are needed.

Maybe Western Union, or an expensive SMS/Call donation so Zaypay can take 25% and you can get the other 75% and pay the costs

Maybe Western Union, or an expensive SMS/Call donation so Zaypay can take 25% and you can get the other 75% and pay the costs

ZayPay is not really an option. Last time I used them was just a bad experience. If people donate via Zaypay it takes 3+ months for me to even reach the money and have them transfered. Its too long. Perhaps they have changed, idk. I Will look into other possibilities though.

Last edited:
Not really Amoaz, Maybe Znote or Emil?
I will try to find a good one

Not really Amoaz, Maybe Znote or Emil?
I will try to find a good one

Ive already sent requests so some various places and how well they can offer a proxy service to the states (first prio). Though no answers yet, and I thought you might have known a good one to recommend. But nvm, Ill figure it out. Thanks for the feedback though

How's it going Amoaz? I'm really looking forward to this server. What do you think is the estimated time, like early sumer or late summer? Because Realots is turning out to be shit and I know we can always count on you guys!

-Magiclevel/skill rate, should it be kept as it has been before (5x skill rate and 4x magic rate) or increased?
: You should not increase it!
-Stairjump, should we enable delay or not?
: It should not be enable! I myself always play sorc and it would be to my advantage but it's a pity for all knights they have no use if you can stairjump

And please, add the thing with the bonus exp that Mastercores had! That when you are in party you will get 25% more exp per creature, that makes this game so much more fun!

Last edited:
How's it going Amoaz? I'm really looking forward to this server. What do you think is the estimated time, like early sumer or late summer? Because Realots is turning out to be shit and I know we can always count on you guys!

-Magiclevel/skill rate, should it be kept as it has been before (5x skill rate and 4x magic rate) or increased?
: You should not increase it!
-Stairjump, should we enable delay or not?
: It should not be enable! I myself always play sorc and it would be to my advantage but it's a pity for all knights they have no use if you can stairjump

And please, add the thing with the bonus exp that Mastercores had! That when you are in party you will get 25% more exp per creature, that makes this game so much more fun!

So far so good. Since im still out traveling I cant really update the thread too much, nor work on the server myself, but the rest of the team is doing the tuning that is needed.

Estimated time right now would be mid-June, if everything goes as planned.

We will, of course, keep the shared experience for party members as an Golden Account featured.

Thanks for your opinions, would like to see more though!

eh golden account feature is just a stupid way of saying "your paying for a script that only took us a couple minutes to make :D"

eh golden account feature is just a stupid way of saying "your paying for a script that only took us a couple minutes to make :D"

Im not quite sure I understand what you mean by this.

Do you want me to force players to pay money in order to play on our server instead of offering these features that you can choose to buy if you want to, but dont have to, and wont effect other players and the servers economy? You want an item shop instead (because that well never happend)?

Hopefully you do realize that we need something to asure the servers income. Hosting a server is not for free.

Don't like the idea, real map, everything the same, it is just another server to make money, those realmap server shouldnt exist, it is the cancer of Open Tibia servers

Don't like the idea, real map, everything the same, it is just another server to make money, those realmap server shouldnt exist, it is the cancer of Open Tibia servers

+1 Can't agree more although there are few rl-map projects that deserve a look.

amoaz the exp share thing is free on rl tibia why not make a premium thing lol I would never pay anything just to exp share.

Back