• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Pokémon map

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
Hey!, well I had this map in my old PC, I started with it long time ago and now I'm going to finish it, I wanted to show it here, is already really advanced so I'll show what I already have and I'll be posting the progress here.

First of all, this map is kind of "weird" and different as I made it pokemon oriented, so I wan't to hear what you think of it.

Minimap : https://i.imgur.com/cXwQL.png
As you can see is not finished yet, I still have to finish some nature and 2 big cities at the center of the map "celadon & saffron).

NATURE: I know it looks weird, with all those trees being the same but I find them giving a forest feeling, and also some of that pokemon games feeling.
p49y3.png

gB2jo.png

CITIES/TOWNS: (Meh just cities and Professor Oak's laboratory)
IHJ2m.png

0byIR.png

RANDOM (or just more nature) : I know there still some bugs and lack of details but as I said it's not finished yet.
3THJw.png

a weird monkey place!
OYmNq.png

23MSG.png

Ye so tell me what you think about it, I know is not the best detailed pokemon map, but I do think its nice and fits the pokemon server theme, also all those pokemon servers that I've seen had really horrible maps.

Love it so much, keep it up. Would look better if you used some different trees tho.

GREAT, the only picture i think is strange is picture 5, you should put less trees and more tufts. Put that three out of the road also.

Well I know its been a while, but here is some new ss.

REMEMBER: Anything of this is on its final state its just some little teaser since I just started working on it again, still advises and criticism is accepted

Revamped Fuchsia City : OLD ONE (https://i.imgur.com/0byIR.png)

Fqwv5FK.png

Eb3N5np.png

Viridian City
(Random Pic)

KOhv49k.png

Vermilion City (Random & GYM)

Pgq1p0X.png

ETjSsPP.png
Pet8afA.png

More coming later...

I really like the minimap and the pictures you showed us! I could play this for sure

Saffron & Celadon
Here are some pictures from 2 big cities of kanto, Saffron and Celadon, nothing special.
Pewter, Cerulean and Cinnabar Island, are pretty much the same as in PXG, but I'll show them later.

DpigX3v.png

Saffron City

wMtqSxu.png

WR2kz4z.png

Celadon City

Back