• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Pokémon map

Ow... yep its pretty much the same that the one in the first page, the only change in there is the cities, that you can imagine with the pictures above, when I finish all the nature that's left, I'll post a new screenshot of it.
https://i.imgur.com/cXwQL.png

----
Saffron & Celadon
Here are some pictures from 2 big cities of kanto, Saffron and Celadon, nothing special.
Pewter, Cerulean and Cinnabar Island, are pretty much the same as in PXG, but I'll show them later.

DpigX3v.png

Saffron City

wMtqSxu.png

WR2kz4z.png

Celadon City

... and four, five, six, seven, eight & nine??

No, they are not... yet, they're called Sevii Islands and they're part of Kanto yes, but I haven't added them yet, and Im not sure I will, I would love to add them and also, the orange archipelago even johto, but it's a hell of work. So If I keep good rythm, and dont get tired, once I finish kanto, I'll start with sevii and Orange archipelago ... and Johto is something I really want to do... but well... who knows

Meh... just downloaded PS CS6, and tested it fast with this simple pic.

I0kfDj.png

Last edited:
Back