• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@A poll if they should remove Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think u just pissed because he banned u or somthing poor boy

Lol.. he hasent banned me... its just that i see how he is, ive tryed msging him for like 7-8 days str8 and he doesent answer.. And i also saw him once log in, ban 3 players in a matter of 20 seconds and then log off.. all got banned for cave botting.. Kinda wierd how he can know that 3 players are all cave botting in a matter of 20 seconds..

It's kinda easy to get like 2 or 4 botters.

Just make !online and take the 4 first players.
Always works.

Kind regards
Neon

Just becouse they have been online for a long time doesent say theyr botting.. You should be sure when u ban people Neon.. and !online doesent proove anything

Just becouse they have been online for a long time doesent say theyr botting.. You should be sure when u ban people Neon.. and !online doesent proove anything

Ofc... I make !online and I go and check them first... <_<

What do you think?`;)

haha im 16 and old enough to defend myself and don't need a stupid asscrawler to flame back, fucktarD

I didn't talk to you so you better stfu
anyway Neon quoted my post so why are you thinking i reply myself?

This is some BS
Stop flaming Neon, because he banned you...retard..
He banned you obviously for something wrong that you were doing.
So, do us all a favor. Stop flaming Neon, or get off of the server.

This is some BS

Why is that obvious? its proof in some other thread that Neon said he would ban him (so he got deleted) for calling him a bad gm and a Noob.. To express theyr thoughts of someone even to a GM is not a crime..

Omg. It wasn't because of that...
He was Afk Mana Training...

I mean the second time Neon, You also said it with your own words in that thread..

This is some BS

he didnt ban deathtrance...
Im just pissed at the fact that this power abusing GM is just getting insane...

SOme1 need to stop him
he dont really check if some1's botting

Yea u dont
you said hi and i answerd fast and u banned me
Neon:HI
after half sec
ME:What"?

Umm. Ok =]

Seriously, ain't got something better to do? Than just sitting here and flaming?

Well the truth is like some people said up already, most of the people complaining here are those that either got banned for botting and cheating or those that just feel like flaming and spend their nooblife trying to fuck other people lifes..

Anyways, i do know that Neon makes the server good, it's the only thing that keeps the server up..i my self don't bot so i don't care if someone gets banned as it's your own fault and then you come to forum and cry about it and start insulting..

Rules are rules, either you get used to it or don't play tibia..

Gl hf

Regards..

Well the truth is like some people said up already, most of the people complaining here are those that either got banned for botting and cheating or those that just feel like flaming and spend their nooblife trying to fuck other people lifes..

Anyways, i do know that Neon makes the server good, it's the only thing that keeps the server up..i my self don't bot so i don't care if someone gets banned as it's your own fault and then you come to forum and cry about it and start insulting..

Rules are rules, either you get used to it or don't play tibia..

Gl hf

Regards..

Im the one who started this thread and i havent been banned by Neon nor do i just wanna fuck up hes life.. But there is posts and proofs about hes imature behavior towards us players.. Thats why me and many others want him removed from hes GM position.. All the other work hes doing is great.. Just remove hes ability to destroy and power abuse players

Im the one who started this thread and i havent been banned by Neon nor do i just wanna fuck up hes life.. But there is posts and proofs about hes imature behavior towards us players.. Thats why me and many others want him removed from hes GM position.. All the other work hes doing is great.. Just remove hes ability to destroy and power abuse players

Signed,
I'm in the same Situation and have the same attitude towards this so called "GM".
Anyway, Neon is one of the most spammers in the Forum
Is he CM or GM -.-

But GOGO VANDERLAY ROX !!

Tell me. WHEN... Did I power Abuse?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back