• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

@A poll if they should remove Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the post i made a copy of? "when u get unbanned i will ban you again".. If thats not Power abusing..

@up

Do you think he was serious?

He would've forgotten that guy after 7 days anyways ^^

Lovheim, who has spoken to you then?

Anyways, I said that thing to that kid because I was mad at him, but I didn't mean what I said. lol.

People flaming GM's is just Jealous.

Go make a own server and be the GM yourself.

Anyways, I said that thing to that kid because I was mad at him, but I didn't mean what I said. lol.

You didn't create this OTS neither it's your OTS
seems that Vanderlay didn't punish you enough. Don't you think you are a bit insane?
Anyway i have spoken to Lovheim and it's a public forum so everybody can post what he is thinking you better think about it, you are the worst and most hated GM on the whole servers. I got banned by Archez, Vanderlay and 1 time Makroman checked me but he didn't ban bcs i was not breaking the laws.

You never ban me but still i hate you?
Isn't that a bit strange?

I have no problems with Archez and Vanderlay but the banned me.
Your stupid lil brain won't check that but you are the biggest asshole of the server. Not even Canavi can beat ya.

I hope I'll never see yaa ugly face again

G0D has spoken...

Do you think i say this becouse i wanna be a GM? lol.. Im not ineterested in being a GM at all, i would probably be as corrupted as they say you are..

Yeah, Neon should stop it, he is a huge noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back