• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A question about manage of inventory slots.

Darth_Salva

Reaction score
Well, i was playing during a few days with the code and scripts of tfs0.22...

And i noticed something in the manage of items... An example:
I have a weapon (let's say, a sword) in my left hand, and a shield (or whatever) in my right hand or ammunition slot (in fact the slot doesn't matter cuz this happens on every slot and item). When i try to exchange them with drag & drop: moving the item on the right hand to the left hand, hopping that automatically the item on the left hand appears on the right (hands exchange), appears the message "there's no room".

The same for a helmet on the head and other in a hand, legs, armor, necklace, rings, boots, ammo, shields... anything.

Of course if i use a backpack or anything with slots i can do the exchange (drag & drop the item i want to equip over the slot where i want it, the item already euiped in that slot moves to the place where the 1st item comes.) without problems.

Where i need to look to find a way to modify this? Thanks.

You can look in container.cpp :p try to find MoveItem or smth similar (of course function MoveItem). Besides the best way is search (ctrl + f usually) or lookin for functions in header files ;p

Back