• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A request really.

Tempesto

Reaction score
Now I know someone knows how to do this because I used to be on tons of ots and one of them made items they customed in, attack players and roam around.

Well I need help making a script for tfs 1.2(for lua) tibia client 10.98(for ids).

How do I make the itemid.1442 and uid.1221 (or is it if item.id == 1442 and item.uid == 1221 then>)?>> (something I don't know how to do.) a soldier that has variable-inputted style hitpoints and attack to varying to degree's, either its like 10 sword or its 40 sword(it can be changed by local edit to the lua file) and make it follow players if a trigger happens such as the pull of a lever by, + make it follow PARTICULAR players by name if inputted in a book and set on a table and then a player pulls a lever and I need it to have variable(definable) speed to move to positions(that would be defined in lua as xyz pos but labelled "The trees", "the forest" , "Black Castle" etc, all over the map that can be set in the book with the lever next to it to search out a player to assassinate them. I'm trying to make a cool bounty system and more when I figure how to script with lua again. I'm a little confused because things have changed so much with lua since when I used to script with it, everything seems different and I have to re-learn to how to lua ot script.

Last edited:
Back