• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

a reset possibility? post here you want a icechaw reset?

Guin

Reaction score
I remember icechaw with 400 people on-line and I remember wars against time to time not 4 mages lvl 800 mages lvl 4 against 1000 icechaw jah was better much better
I think it would be a good forum poll and the game
if because of the money for sure you will make more Money with 400 pessoaas online doqeu with 80 -.- icechaw think it's fair has more than 10 lvl 800 + is no more grace a war in icechaw

people have spent over 1k SEK, for their character

do you think its just like okej to wipe?

im 1000% sure you would agree with me if you have donated

why u want reset???? u wanna buy scrolls first??? or what??? icechaw earn more money now... because all noobs buy scrolls like haribo, gucci, onehorseoneguy, fiery fenix, guardian angel..... icechaw sell more exp scroll on lvl 900....than lvl 600 or 400....

A reset - no. What is possible is that we might open a new server with the same rates as IceChaw, but that's not going to happen before we have addressed all the bugs and added all missing important quests.

From what I saw, your community (atleast on Icechaw) doesn't really appreciate all this and they want the old Icechaw feeling back.

/\ Signed :)

I want almost everything back... the new items/the new city > I dont rlly care about it^^ and key for hellgate etc. bla thats all just annoying

Auto bless is lame, the shopping system is lame, the PVP is as good as it can be when ppl r lvl 1000. Dont reset but make icechaw back how it was please if we wanted to have to run all across the world just to get supplies and aol we would play real tibia. this server was good bcos it was all action no runnong around doing boring shit, now its just effort to do most things.

Auto bless is lame, the shopping system is lame, the PVP is as good as it can be when ppl r lvl 1000. Dont reset but make icechaw back how it was please if we wanted to have to run all across the world just to get supplies and aol we would play real tibia. this server was good bcos it was all action no runnong around doing boring shit, now its just effort to do most things.

Agreeeeed!

I have donated alot like I care?:eek:

100 SEK?

Read my message, people have donated over 1k SEK...

And im sure you have just donted 5 euro, you keep lying to much

"hey gm come to me fast, i wanted to show you worn firewalker boots but i miss threw it there the bank npc is so i cant get it, pls give it back"

Funny becasue i was watching when someone threw them out and you were not even near the bank man when someone threw the items there.

Back