• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A safe tibiagold seller website.

Puncker

Reaction score
Does anyone here know a safe tibia gold seller website that is 100% trustable looking to buy gold on rl tib just thaught id ask on here because i don't no of any only tibiacoin.com and im not sure if thats trustable so yea if anyone knows of 1 it would be great thanks.

tibiaitem.com are friendly and fast and safe, only ones i'd trust with gold (and other items etc)

Nvm close the thread found a seller 100% safe got my gold deleivered within 2 minutes.
It's something like tibiaprog.com or something.
Thats hes website its 35 Usd for 500k - 65 usd for 1kk And so on.

Nvm close the thread found a seller 100% safe got my gold deleivered within 2 minutes.
It's something like tibiaprog.com or something.
Thats hes website its 35 Usd for 500k - 65 usd for 1kk And so on.
!!! That was my recommendation I think, say it was "Henkos" who recommended you plxxx xD

BlackdTools is the cheapest and most safe with most cash out there :)

http://www.blackdtools.com/worldtrade.php

0.5€/10k
10% off if you buy more then 500k
20% off if you buy more then 1000k

And if you buy more then 2 times with same paypal account you will become "VIP" and get 10% extra gold :)

2 days delivery time. and you can see the current status of your gold on there page :p

Recommended!

Id rather have my gold delivered asap instead of waiting two days so i recomend the website i told use.

yea idc as long as it gets delivered im happy and 35 usd aint much to me.

BlackdTools is the cheapest and most safe with most cash out there :)

Tibia gold - Blackdtools shop

0.5€/10k
10% off if you buy more then 500k
20% off if you buy more then 1000k

And if you buy more then 2 times with same paypal account you will become "VIP" and get 10% extra gold :)

2 days delivery time. and you can see the current status of your gold on there page :p

Recommended!

Wow, this is the cheapest you can get. 22 euro for 500k with the 10% discount. :thumbup:

Back