• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[TFS 1.2] Coin Conversion Scripts

RevoXeli

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been working on some enhancements for my server, Tibia.nu, and developed a couple of scripts that convert coins. There's one for converting gold coins to platinum and another for converting platinum coins to crystal. Thought it could be useful for others here.

Scripts:
  • GoldConverter.lua: Converts 100 gold coins into 1 platinum coin.
  • PlatinumConverter.lua: Converts 100 platinum coins into 1 crystal coin.

How to Set Them Up:
To get these working on your server, you just need to add a couple of lines to your actions.xml file. Make sure to replace YourScriptFolder/ with the actual path to where you've saved the scripts.

Code:
<action itemid="2148" script="YourScriptFolder/GoldConverter.lua"/>
<action itemid="2152" script="YourScriptFolder/PlatinumConverter.lua"/>

Restart your server after making these changes, and you should be good to go.

Note:
Just a heads-up, make sure the item IDs match up with those in your server's item list. These scripts were a nice little project for me, and I hope they might be of use to you too. If you run into any issues or have any suggestions, feel free to share.

Try it out
Tibia Version: 8.0
IP: tibia.nu
Port 7171

Attachments

• PlatinumConverter.lua
    817 bytes · Views: 6 · VirusTotal
  • GoldConverter.lua
    786 bytes · Views: 8 · VirusTotal
Last edited:
Funny way to advertise your server considering there's like a million posts about scripts like this.

It is not really an ad, im developing my own server and sharing some of my own scripts for anyone to use completely free.

If you want to try it on a server without downloading you can do so. If not, then why are you posting off topic messages?

Back