• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A scam by Daopay!

Azcarer

HEJJJJ!! :D
Reaction score
[Solved] A scam by Daopay!

For some week ago I had 45 Euro my daopay account.. now I have nothing left.
Daopay are sending over the money every second month so no one could have taken the money from me, only daopay. I have sent 2 mails to them but only one answer: "We will fix it as soon as possible", but I still have no money back:(:(:(

Last edited:
repppppmc6.gif

repppppmc6.gif

Öhmm...
helpmotherj.jpg

it seems like i'm not the only one having issues with daopay.

I'm still waiting for 600 $ payout since October 2008, Daopay doesnt even answer to my emails now.

if ya ask me they are scammers they give you from 3000 euro like 1000 max.
ppl donated over 6000 euros but what did they give me a chargeback of 1900 euro saying that i hacked there site and made codes -.-
nad still waiting for 1000 did't got any thing freaking fa...ts.

daopay is a big scam, a get rich quick scheme for their boss and chief thief arnold zimmerframe. whenever i send them an enquiry a week passes with no reply so i email again and they give me some bullzhite that the message was trapped by their spam filter and their engineers are lloking into it. ENGINEERS being little children that play with meccano all day as they dont have enough commonsense to do anyting else. If you complain their chief thief arnold zimmerframe takes over the communication and he assures you he is looking into it, when infact he is just a big liar. if you complain he will hol dyour payment. he gave me bullzhite that it takes a week for a sepa payment to arrive in europe., that is from the bullzhite it arrives overnight. he is a nasty bit of work. a modern day robin hood. aside from the fact you get about 25-50% of what the customer pays. HE IS A THIEF AND A NO GOOD CON ARTIST

search on GOOGLE daopay scam he has many admirers DAONOPAY

Back