• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A scam by Daopay!

Azcarer

HEJJJJ!! :D
Reaction score
[Solved] A scam by Daopay!

For some week ago I had 45 Euro my daopay account.. now I have nothing left.
Daopay are sending over the money every second month so no one could have taken the money from me, only daopay. I have sent 2 mails to them but only one answer: "We will fix it as soon as possible", but I still have no money back:(:(:(

Last edited:
Read FAQ

fold faq When will I receive my money from DaoPay?
DaoPay will send your money in general with a delay of 60 days from the end of the current month. The date of transfer depends on the country where the turnover is generated. Please refer to the pricing table to see further details.

fold faq Is there a minimum payout?
Yes, the lowest amount to be transferred by DaoPay is equivalent to 50 €. If you don’t reach that amount in one month, don’t worry, this revenue is not lost. It will be accumulated with the revenue of the next month and a payout to you will be done as soon as you’ll receive more than 50 €.

Yes, every month it will be cleared. The money on the first page is not the money you'll get, it's just what the players has paid you in total. To see how much you got, go to "Payouts - Record's" and there you will see when you will get your Payout and how much.

Dude, try to understand- In 1st may, it will be cleared. If you started using daopay at 26 April, your data will still be cleared at the first may. As I said before, you can see your income by going to Payouts and then record's.

Don't blame payment system, blame yourself. Daopay is most used payment method in ot community, its only your fault that you cant set it up or do something wrong.

FFS! -.-
Nikkster told you..
And I did to! :/

Ima tell you one more time...
You got to daopay.com....
Loggin!!
Then you press (Statistics)
And then you press (Sales analysis)
And there in a little box there is a date..
Now: You can change it to when you had money...
Example:

2009-1-01
To:
2009-5-10

AaaaaAAAAaa! And then you can get it as a txt! Or you can just have a look at what comes up on your screen!
:thumbup:

Back