• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A script to make a item permanent in backpack, and undropable

pikaboy

Reaction score
Dear reader,

I'm using a kind of pokeball script on my server. Main idea is to capture monsters to fight with you. However, when dropping the pokeball and logging out, your char gets bugged.

I'd like to request a script that makes a item undropable.

Thanks,

Pikaboy.

yep for sure! simple, you'll need this:

- .dat editor
- .otbm editor

both you need to select the bottom'box "NOT MOVEABLE" and vua-la! the magic happens if you die the item don't drop. ^^

i have this in my server x) but for sure, you'll need to put the item before editing it.

#edit: Remember, this mode will work if you have a special box, i don't know if this will work inside a backpack.

yep for sure! simple, you'll need this:

- .dat editor
- .otbm editor

both you need to select the bottom'box "NOT MOVEABLE" and vua-la! the magic happens if you die the item don't drop. ^^

i have this in my server x) but for sure, you'll need to put the item before editing it.

#edit: Remember, this mode will work if you have a special box, i don't know if this will work inside a backpack.

Or...
items.xml
XML:
<attribute key="movable" value="0" />

Back