• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer A Simply App, Loot Maker!

Herox

the hero of girls :O
Reaction score
Yesterday, i'am making some monsters and i see... WHO BORING ARE ADD LOOT TO MONSTERS! and i have a genius ideia! make a loot maker (not MONSTER make, only LOOT maker), but i don't know NOTHING about programs linguage
(like delphi, c, c++) i only know LUA and a very little only, and 'am searching one good programmer to make it for the OT community...

they will like this:
f_LOOTMAKERm_da5aee5.png

the functions will like that: when i open the app, they will load a items.xml who are inside the same directory of the executable, for the program not be overtaken passing the time (becuz of tibia uptades and new items who come together), it's just uptade the items.xml. The loots tags will be ready on app. If i search a bag or backpack, the program will make the tag for put items inside the container. For you search a item, you can put item id ou the name (if i put the name, the itemid will appear and cannot be modified, if i put the itemid, the item name will appear and cannot be modified!), after, you put the chance and how many (count), but if the item are not contable, the count will 'close' and cannot be modified. When you press ADD, the code will be added to loot, with a tag for info what item are like this (<item id="2557" chance="12000"/> -- Carpenter Hammer)

i'll be FAN of the ppl who make that! ;DD
just a request, if someone can do that...

thanks who read this big post and MORE thanks who make this program! ;)

Last edited:
Back