• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A social problem in an English Speaking country.

Main issues here in New Zealand are:
  • Domestic Violence - "Every 3 weeks an infant is killed due to domestic violence" - NZ Statistics
  • Alcoholism - NZ student life mentality: "Get on da piss mate, get on da piss."
  • Teen Suicides - We have the highest teen suicide rate in the world (If I remember correctly).

Thanks! The teen suicides society problem sounds unique as if it really is the highest teen suicide rate in the world I'd prolly take this if theres enough fact for 12min :3

Already have one xD

Ok, if you want another one then PM me your email! :)

Do you have to chose one issue or the whole country?

Btw do not mistake New Zealand for Old Zealand.. New Zealand - YouTube

Lol :) Just one big society issue in the country :)

Thanks for the links! =) PM me your email so I can send you a dota2 key =)

A Second go
  • Teenage Pregnancy
  • Obesity, NZ has a very high obesity rate in comparison with the rest of the OECD.

You'll find a lot more on the Ministry of Social Development site:
The Social Report 2010

Thanks! Will take a look into it.

Thx all for the help! :)

Give the key to someone else ^^ i don't need it :)

pueHxs.png

And yes they're probably almost definitely problems worldwide, but he asked for the major social problems in New Zealand, are we not part of the world? ;o

haha, thanks captain obvious, now i know australia isnt nea zeland lol haha, sorry i didnt say it was an example of a like an unique problem, like, nea zealand have the highest rate of teen suicides

what im trying to say?
im trying to say this:
problems in italy: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment
problems in mexico: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment
problems in all the world: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment

so whats the point in this work if you only put bullshit we already know?
better put some bad news, statics, something like new zealand have the third place in, i dont know, poisoned milk haha, put comments about that and think possible solutions of that problem

haha, thanks captain obvious, now i know australia isnt nea zeland lol haha, sorry i didnt say it was an example of a like an unique problem, like, nea zealand have the highest rate of teen suicides

what im trying to say?
im trying to say this:
problems in italy: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment
problems in mexico: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment
problems in all the world: alcoholism, domestic vilence, obecity, homeless people, unemployment

so whats the point in this work if you only put bullshit we already know?
better put some bad news, statics, something like new zealand have the third place in, i dont know, poisoned milk haha, put comments about that and think possible solutions of that problem

There are just no big probs in countries like NZ.

The sheep population of New Zealand far outweighs the Human population, that's a social problem if i ever saw one! The Human minorities must have quite a rough time.

Back