• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A suggestion to the hoster of SoftCores..

Suiram

Master Bates
Reaction score
A little tip to make more money by donations..

Ive played some OT's where u have the ability to donate, and at every server who sells a better haste item then BoH (Like costum made Golden boots for example) wich makes you run 4-5 times faster then with BoH sells like girls from Thailand..
i was thinking you could make this and sell it for 10euros or something.. seriusly u would make a bunch! :) (Doesent nessesarily have to be golden boots tho)

Fractal

Thats exactly why i didnt pick some other server to play. I just scrolled through the sellable items for RL cash and saw there's nothing that could overpower me, who plays OT for fun from time to time and there's no f*cking way i'd pay for playing an OT!

So, no, dont make such thing as he told. Also high lvl players run fast already, why making them run enormously fast, ruining the game...

Thats exactly why i didnt pick some other server to play. I just scrolled through the sellable items for RL cash and saw there's nothing that could overpower me, who plays OT for fun from time to time and there's no f*cking way i'd pay for playing an OT!

So, no, dont make such thing as he told. Also high lvl players run fast already, why making them run enormously fast, ruining the game...

agree

That would destroy battles etc and so fucking boring cant u guys play normal do u have to buy everything to play?!?! retarded noobs

That would destroy battles etc and so fucking boring cant u guys play normal do u have to buy everything to play?!?! retarded noobs

Just a question, are you poor? Scared of that other people will buy something that u cant get? Its a suggestion to make this server a whole lot more fun.. Cuz with those boots you can run around with some noobchars and kill players that are of a much higher lvl then you:) and if u have any problems paying 10 euros to have twice as fun on a OT i suggest you should go find a job..

Just a question, are you poor? Scared of that other people will buy something that u cant get? Its a suggestion to make this server a whole lot more fun.. Cuz with those boots you can run around with some noobchars and kill players that are of a much higher lvl then you:) and if u have any problems paying 10 euros to have twice as fun on a OT i suggest you should go find a job..

Haha! Just because I'm not spending money on an OT it doesnt mean I havnt got any money. I've got a job and about 28 000 SEK. I find it a big waste to pay for stuffs on OTs

You just want to pwn every1 with ur new boots to outrun everyone. Look movies of Schteekarn and see how damn fast he is. If he gets this boots with 3x faster as BOH he'll run 1000 tiles a second lol. If you don't agree with the boots of now just go to the ot where they do sell m.

Acually if you HAVE to donate to be able to do something wouldnt be so famous lol i guess more or less then 10% doing donates

I don't think this is a very good idea. When I read the server information it said "We are trying to make a fun real-like tibia server" if they should add custom items that makes you more powerfull by just donate it wouldn't be fun at all. I will have to totaly agree with #2 when he said "Thats exactly why i didnt pick some other server to play" This server has a perfect donation system right now, you can donate and get some experience (not to much) you can get better weapons (not to powerfull), rihgt now there is a perfect balance in the donation system that in my eyes should'nt be changed. I think that the server will go crazy if they start to add items just to get more money in their own pockets.

At last I would like to say that this is a fantastic server!

Kind Regards,
Duttztrakt.

I don't think this is a very good idea. When I read the server information it said "We are trying to make a fun real-like tibia server" if they should add custom items that makes you more powerfull by just donate it wouldn't be fun at all. I will have to totaly agree with #2 when he said "Thats exactly why i didnt pick some other server to play"

At last I would like to say that this is a fantastic server!

Kind Regards,
Duttztrakt.

word :p

Back