• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A suggestion to the hoster of SoftCores..

All this crying just becouse they cant afford 10 euros.. My plan was to make a new cool donation item so the SoftCores team would not have to reset the server cuz noone buys anymore.. And they will also start a second server. So for those of u who think that it will "ruin the server" can start there or buy the boots anyway and have twice as fun on this ot :)

All this crying just becouse they cant afford 10 euros.. My plan was to make a new cool donation item so the SoftCores team would not have to reset the server cuz noone buys anymore.. And they will also start a second server. So for those of u who think that it will "ruin the server" can start there or buy the boots anyway and have twice as fun on this ot :)

the 2nd server already started its icechaw.otland.net.

It would ruin the server if people was super-fast.. It's not fun if you cannot even target them in the battle list and such. Think about it again. If they need donations for the host I think many players would donate without getting some super items.

Back