• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A Tibia survival server!

pokez

Reaction score
Hi guys, i am new to forums and stuff but i had a idea that is had to share.
and the idea is : a survival tibia server, and its not really survival or somethning is more like u start with nothing at al you walk past diffrent buildings searching for loot and the more you move land inwarths you find better loot there are no depo's and backpacks are very rare so you cant take alot of stuff with you. there is no safe zone. there wont be alot of hunting spots so pvp is the main way of levelling up. but i think this might just be a good idea ofcourse its not worked. i dont know anything about making tibia servers but if you do and think its a good idea please send a message to me i am willing to learn it :D

Well... minecraft?

//Topic
That was before tibia 8.1 - except the thing with deposit stuff. Well, I'd like to see that in Tibia the survival thing. And the hardest boss should be named Bear Grylls that looks like a undead cavebear but more dark. ^^ I can create the boss, the rest is up to someone who wants to create that project :D

Well... minecraft?

//Topic
That was before tibia 8.1 - except the thing with deposit stuff. Well, I'd like to see that in Tibia the survival thing. And the hardest boss should be named Bear Grylls that looks like a undead cavebear but more dark. ^^ I can create the boss, the rest is up to someone who wants to create that project :D

Wel not realy like minecraft more like dayz or h1z1 and that kind of games, and thats a amesome boss :D

Back