• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

A warning about Gunzodus

Anyway I do not know any boosting, we did some char swapping between accounts but that is all so there some missinformation could occur.

Okay, I'm not even going to believe that for one second.

1) His character was killed at 184 by my guild.
2) An hour later he was 273 (#5)
3) 30 mins later, his deathlist was cleared.

That is NOT a character transfer and I'm done replying to you.

Okay, I'm not even going to believe that for one second.

1) His character was killed at 184 by my guild.
2) An hour later he was 273 (#5)
3) 30 mins later, his deathlist was cleared.

That is NOT a character transfer and I'm done replying to you.

Nice to see that ended. Hope all your unanswered questions was answered.
Thanks for the discussion anyway.

Good luck studying law, you have bright future. Maybe you will sue us in the court of open tibia for character boosting.

Have fun.

Hey all.

I have an important little informative paragraph about the server 'Gunzodus' that I want people to read and listen to. If you've heard of this OT, even enjoy this OT you might want to reconsider not playing it after you've read the following.

Disclaimer: I am not banned on their OT, I have donated to their OT (I haven't charged back) but I feel everyone needs to proceed with caution (read below).

1) GM Corruption / rude staff
As it stands right now, corruption is found on some OT servers. On Gunzodus, they took it to the extreme where they boosted one of their friends that died in PvP. He was boosted from 184 -> 273 (#5 on the highscores at the time). After I had pointed it out in help channel, 30 minutes later his deathlist was cleared. People made topics on the forums, all ignored despite the owners commenting on other topics. The player is called Majestic Larz (who also duped and bragged about it in my TS as King of lords with a zero).

Senior tutors on this OT are going as far to telling people that they should have been killed for making a topic about redskulls.
iGtqO2hbx.png

2) Your IP address and why it is not safe on this OT.
The team that had the boosted character were also well known on the server for dosing people during wars or if they were about to be attacked whilst hunting. They obtain your IP address from connecting to TS or if the GMs want to give you the IP addresses (which has happened).

Multiple threads have been made countless times about action being taken against the people that are grabbing IP addresses, majority of them ignored.

https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=46190
and https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=46177
https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=46119

3) Banning people for not following rules / people unbanned due to request (what?)
Several people on the OT were botting magic level at the magic shop (somehow against the rules), when they got reported, they were banned without question. The person that had been banned submitted proof of someone using the same script and also using MC to block Gengia DLs (different period of time), yet action was not taken.

https://www.gunzodus.net/?subtopic=forum&action=show_thread&id=45967

The player in this thread was banned for spamming (in game not on the forums), so they made a topic on the forums, I believe two topics actually and demanded to be unbanned.

4) Duping
I made a post on the forums about people duping, and nearly 2k views, no response from any staff members. I did face a load of abuse from the players because I had posted images from my TS of their IP addresses which linked their accounts in the database. Gunz (the actual owner) asked me in game to e-mail the proof (as I removed the IPs from the post due to request) only to have him tell me that he cannot do anything.

(I cannot post these screenshots here as they contain the IP addresses).
Note: The team duping was the same team with the boosted characters, and the team that somehow manages to have access to people's IP addresses on this OT.
Ec9BoiZ5F.png

5) Forum spam and no moderation (unless you're not in their team then you get banned).
Want to guess it again? You're right, the SAME team that always avoid bans, have people's IP addresses and duped also spam the forums freely with insults.

zVkzInONr.png

I am making this post because I want my fellow Tibians to be safe online, have fun and to enjoy themselves. I don't feel that they are going to with this OT. This OT is not safe for you to play on a competitive level, such as wars etc... Your IP address will be given out by the GMs if you challenge the leading team.

Be safe all!

Edited: added some more information, shrunk images.

Well. You're totally wrong . I suggest you to apply cold water on the burnt area you have.

Well. You're totally wrong . I suggest you to apply cold water on the burnt area you have.

If my post is making you believe I have been 'burnt', then I'm sorry that your comprehension skills cannot see past that.

This. Also there's no guarantee you'll be "safe" unless there's like a company behind the project, like Twifysoft for example.

And how would that really help? It's the same persons ex with twifysoft Mark and Hani are the "owners" of the company.
The main reason why twifysoft is so safe is most likely that Mark has nothing to gain from giving out ips and his trust would go away in a second if he did that.
Not to mention that he has one of the best records when it comes to hosting, ex. keeping icechaw alive as long as he did.

@WibbenZ Ofc you cannot be 100% sure either even if it's a company but I would at least feel that a registered company would take privacy more serious than a private person.

@WibbenZ Ofc you cannot be 100% sure either even if it's a company but I would at least feel that a registered company would take privacy more serious than a private person.

You should drop that policy :p
Try to insted find serious servers, like shadowcores or others where things get tested and things are done properly :)

You should drop that policy :p
Try to insted find serious servers, like shadowcores or others where things get tested and things are done properly :)

I second this. The amount of copy and pasting, script stealing and poor mapping without testing is absolutely shocking.

Thanks for pointing all of this out mate, I have seen the OT around and have visited their website. Now I will not support this OT at all.

Thanks for pointing all of this out mate, I have seen the OT around and have visited their website. Now I will not support this OT at all.

I'm glad my message is being heard, I want people to enjoy gaming not have the risk of losing internet all the time or being unfairly banned etc,,, Have a great day :)

Wow banned for 4 months for sayin the server is dead hahah

Dont waste your time here guys

F you vallais.

Same here man, banned for speaking the thuth about how much they love to grab money and allows to bot and use programs in pvp. What? They love money just cash grabbers only. Where is George Soros? That phantom npc wich gives stuff? They took half of the whole server money for that npc wich was announced one year ago. Where is he? Scammers thats what they are. Finally i am free of his useless server.
Post automatically merged:

My coments was deleted for "being agressive".. skip both servers guys. They only want to see you botting and using programs to pvp like a no hand noob.

Back