• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC Fatal Error

FLE

Reaction score
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '2147483647' for key 'PRIMARY'' in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php:535 Stack trace: #0 C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php(535): PDO->query('INSERT INTO pla...') #1 {main} thrown in C:\xampp\htdocs\install.php on line 535

I get this when i try to install Gesior acc 0.3.4 beta V5 by Norix,

Can somebody tell me what im doing wrong?

You are probably trying to install it onto an existing database. My bet is that it tries to create character samples you already have there, I'd just skip this step.

Hey bro, thanks for the reply!

If i skip this step it does not work, people can not create characters because the acc is trying to issue the same player ID to each character being created.

Please Help!

Thanks,
-Martin.

You can run this query in phpmyadmin:

Code:
ALTER  TABLE  `players`  CHANGE  `id`  `id` BIGINT( 11  )  NOT  NULL  AUTO_INCREMENT

#1025 - Error on rename of '.\theforgottenserver\#sql-634_571f' to '.\theforgottenserver\players' (errno: 150)

This is what i get, sorry for late response i didnt realize people cared, :D

Thanks again!

Back