• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 8.4

It says : wanRAR can add files only tot RAR or ZIP archives, HURRAY! -.-

Do you know how to use .rar files? Download it, if you have winrar installed double click on the .rar file, then extract the files to your ipchanger folder. Quit getting mad when it's your fault nothing is working, everything works fine for me.

Jo3

nah im just not a pc nerd like you stolle, now suddenly it said i had to rebuy winrar and shit, well nvm,

i will w8 till some1 made a ip changer where you dont have to put other files in it, way more better for me

Oteshes, I downloaded the files you gave me here in the thread, and i tried to put it in the IP changer again, but it said the same: cant winrar with zip and bla bla bla just tell me how I can fix it ( would be the best if some1 could tell me this in Dutch )

Download the DLL files,
extract the files to your destop,
create a folder named IP Changer(or w/e u want),
place Talaturens IP Changer.exe and the DLL files inside that folder.

I've created a map yea, put the files and the ip changer in it, then what? lol

i dont know how can i make my ip changer to work.I downloaded ip adn dll files buy bwhat to do wuth them.I tried to extract but doesnt work.Can someone help me??

i dont know how can i make my ip changer to work.I downloaded ip adn dll files buy bwhat to do wuth them.I tried to extract but doesnt work.Can someone help me??

Do you have winrar installed? If not google it, download and install it, then you'll be able to extract the files. After you extract them put them in the same folder then the ip changer will work.

Jo3

Last edited:
Still don't work for me..

I extractet both of them and putted them in the same file..

SOmeone know about another ip changer or something? :S

Still don't work for me..

I extractet both of them and putted them in the same file..

SOmeone know about another ip changer or something? :S

Are the DLL files in the same folder as the ipchanger?

*EDIT* - For those having trouble, I rared just the ipchanger and the DLL files in one folder. You can download it here (www.jo3.knoxstudio.net/8.4IpChanger.rar), just extract the folder and run the ipchanger.

Jo3

Back