• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About 8.4

i try add dll files but dont work

winar can only add zip and rar files please help me

8.31 again

i dont get it xD its to haxxor nerdish, keep it simple so we normal get it please

I'm making an installation file for those that can't figure this out.

Alright, I've made a simple installer using a free software.

Remember, this has nothing to do with Talaturen, he has not approved such an installer, so this is entirely from me.

It hasn't got an icon on the shortcut that's created on your dekstop, since I couldn't get a hold on Talaturen, to get his .ico file.. But I guess you can live without that, can you? ;)

Talaturen's IP changer Install.rar

In return, someone could possibly find drivers for my webcam, "Next TWC30"? :p

Last edited:
I think this will help to stop the botters, I know I was pissed cause the IPchanger didn't worked for me aswell, but you need to read the instructions the GM's said carefully, it will work.

And sorry for what I said in here, I was just f*cking pissed

Alright, I've made a simple installer using a free software.

Remember, this has nothing to do with Talaturen, he has not approved such an installer, so this is entirely from me.

It hasn't got an icon on the shortcut that's created on your dekstop, since I couldn't get a hold on Talaturen, to get his .ico file.. But I guess you can live without that, can you? ;)

Talaturen's IP changer Install.rar

In return, someone could possibly find drivers for my webcam, "Next TWC30"? :p

Not sure if this is what your looking for, but try this

Ya, tried that but I still can't get it working.. :( Seems like it doesn't detect the camera for some reason... =/

Back