• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About a new EU 7.4

RealisticG

Reaction score
Hello for all,

I'm the owner of Realistic Global, currently brazilian server, that I made partnership with one of the biggest proxy tunnel on the world (ExitLag), a project called ProGDN that works on DDoS solution (it's why I still openned on Brazil), and offer the lowest route possible (lower ping)

I have made a BETA test, and everything (bugs and related) were fixed, now we have a stable server, running with around 400 players everyday. You can join server and ask everyone who is playing how fun they are having, cause everything is balanced there.

So, I would like to know if European community will accept a new 7.4 medium rate server.

I'd like that, oldschool tibia is the real tibia, but old school servers have one huge issue that make things unbalanced:
There are players that uses bots for rune making and training.
If you don't use, you won't be between the highscores on the server.
If you use, you have the potential to be, but you can be banished.

That happened on Tibianic.
A few botters got high skills and werent banished and the honest players and the rest of the botters pays this price.

My opinion is that old school servers should have offline training or skill by points.

I'd like that, oldschool tibia is the real tibia, but old school servers have one huge issue that make things unbalanced:

A few botters got high skills and werent banished and the honest players and the rest of the botters pays this price.

My opinion is that old school servers should have offline training or skill by points.
i tried to do that and believe me .. that players don't want that :( so is not a solution

Last edited:
Good luck with your project but im waiting for Kevin to open Nostalrius. :)

Thank you for your opinion, but I think that I found a balance for everything.
So, about decrypting my lua files and getting RSA for use OTC BOT modules, will not work, since my server only accept ProGDN IPS connection. You can decrypt, but you will need my private key to encrypt it again.
Bot's cannot be avoided so easly, you can see it on big servers. But I think that I found a solution for everything, I'm getting partnership with a anticheat launcher company and it will be done in the next days, to avoid memory read and packet manipulation. I have also bought VMP to pack and protect my client files.
My team are investing hard for a good gameplay, and it's why I'm asking you about it, will be a stable, low ping and balanced server.

There's only MCS and Bot in your server, block Kazebot first 👍

Kazebot and RiftBOT are blocked.
Rift bot is a curious case, they got blocked with my anticheater and posted here that my server is corrupt and they don't want to update the bot anymore. This mean that our team is on the right way ;)

Hey u have to make UE proxy many people want to come to your server but ping its to high to Play ... Btw good job with cheaters ! And please reply asap . And tell me what u want to do with UE proxy my team waiting!

We already use a proxy system to connect on our servers @Bandyta997 , but i'll add some European routes to get a better ping for you all now! Looking into this

I can't believe how retarded are people nowadays installing such a risky client "auto setup" crap. This project so-called "ProGDN" is a whole bullsht, you must be dumb to believe that.

Whenever you see stupid owners like this creating "auto setup" install client, just avoid it. You have no idea how much crap is being installed on your computer.

@LazyBear you can talk direct with ExitLag company, or CEOS by their facebooks, or access ProGDN website and see the only client there (ProGDN – Conexão segura para seus jogos (https://www.progdn.com/pt/inicio/) )

It's not a simple software, it was developed by years and used on ExitLag system, is almost the same system that they use on their servers, but this time for servers. It also get the best connection ping for you checking the routes automatically

Btw, I don't wanna waste my time with people like you.

@LazyBear you can talk direct with ExitLag company, or CEOS by their facebooks, or access ProGDN website and see the only client there (ProGDN – Conexão segura para seus jogos (https://www.progdn.com/pt/inicio/) )

It's not a simple software, it was developed by years and used on ExitLag system, is almost the same system that they use on their servers, but this time for servers. It also get the best connection ping for you checking the routes automatically

Btw, I don't wanna waste my time with people like you.
You are the only client of that eleven months old company, I can not trust :p

BTW, TibiaTunnel was one of their company names too. Probably you have already used it.

Yes it is! It's because was a migration from TibiaTunnel for ExitLag on the last years, forgot it, xD

So on April 13 I'll expand a big project from Brazil (https://realistic.global) to EU. We are investing on good advertisements and publicity.

We are partners of ExitLag (http://www.exitlag.com) proxy with a project called ProGDN (http://www.progdn.com), that will give you the most stable connection and LOWEST ping ever. It searches automatically for better routes to our server and all connection are done by their software.

So, I would like to know what's the best location with most interested players to play our server? France? Poland?

Appreciate all answers, thanks!

Back