• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About amulet of loss

Spo teh pro

Reaction score
Is there any chance to make it not disappear ?

I mean, i want to make a quest where you get an amulet, and that amulet gives you something special, but it shud be same use like amulet of loss (you dont lose your items) and it wont disappear..

wud be nice if its possible =]

It would be good, so if it says

23:53 You see a Hidden Amulet. It keeps your equipment safe, until the spell breaks. (It has 10 charges left).

So you need to die 10 times before it breaks ^^.

but i want a unlimited AOL cus it has like hmm, lets say magic level 10+ or so :p (doesnt matter what it gives you, ill fix it) but it shud be just the same like an AOL just dont disappear after an death

but i want a unlimited AOL cus it has like hmm, lets say magic level 10+ or so :p (doesnt matter what it gives you, ill fix it) but it shud be just the same like an AOL just dont disappear after an death
If you use TFS 0.2 you must edit in sources player.cpp, find line:
PHP:
g_game.internalRemoveItem(inventory[SLOT_NECKLACE], 1);
and delete.
If you use TFS 0.3 you must edit in sources player.cpp, find lines:
PHP:
		if(preventLoss && getSkull() != SKULL_RED && g_game.getWorldType() != WORLD_TYPE_PVP_ENFORCED)
			g_game.internalRemoveItem(preventItem, 1);
		else
		{
and replace with:
PHP:
		if(!(preventLoss && getSkull() != SKULL_RED && g_game.getWorldType() != WORLD_TYPE_PVP_ENFORCED))
		{

Thank you for this, is there any chance to make a "new aol" that has kinda same functions =P?

im nub at sources etc ^^just copy it maybe or something?

Well i want to know if its possible to creat a second "AOL" with a unlimited function .. =P not to edit AOL since it will be a GM item or so ^^
it can be other looktype, only same features

I tried to duplicate all AOL lines in source, but erm, im sux in c++ and after >succesful< compiling I've got a crash when I die. But I think that if you succesfully duplicate all those lines for "preventLoss" attribute, and change them to "preventLoss2", you might make new attribute for unlimited AOL ^^

Back