• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

RevScripts TFS 1.3 Increase wpn dmg by craft

Icaraii

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like to add a way for the player to increase any weapon damage trought a system like craft or forge.
For example: The player has 2 sabre, he put it in a machine with a special item (like rust remover) to make the machine work, and it has 50% of success and 50% of failure.

If success the player loses one sabre and increase 1 point of damage on the other sabre. (also removes the rust remover);
If Failure the player loses one sabre and the rust remover and the weapon that remains stay the same amount of damage;

It's important that the player uses the same weapon to increase the damage, so if the player has 1 sabre and 1 short sword, the system won't work. Also the item has to have the same damage, for example, the player has a sabre +2, he can only increase the damage to +3 if he uses 2 sabre +2;

I would be greateful if someone can help me out with this.

Nice, I didn't know about this script before, but in my server, all itens are craftabel, not drop base, and Leo32's is based on drop, so I don't think I can make it work, but thanks for the info

Back