• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint About an infraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beo

Three Magic
Solutions
Reaction score
Wanna know something ? All I can say is. K

J L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

dont you know your alphabet?

oh wait, your downsyndrome[/quote]

All the best,
OtLand[/QUOTE]

Now, yes I insulted him and yes I called him downsyndrome.
I don't give a shit about the infraction, but a lifetime ban on these two kids, Gamersdont and Lpe whatever needs to be issued.
They have broken several rules. Including the one I have been infracted on.

Not only have they broken several rules, they have been banned once(?) and they still come back with the same shit.

Yet you expect everyone to hold their tongue when their acting like fucking retards?

Ridiculous.
Infract away, I think a few staff members at otland are incapable themselves and yes I think I'd do a better job at making Otland a better place. How? Well if you're asking how, then why the fuck are you reading this thread?

I know that talaturen are a busy guy that he have alot things to do I hope he saw sharp message about my proof

No more post from me

Well, this guys have been banned/unbanned and amount of times.. I will not be shocked if they got unbanned again.. comoon mods -.-

lpe95 is only banned until April 1st. A permanent ban for leaking TFS (Bogarts Panda, Lpe95) is up to Talaturen/Korn, as is removal of premium.

lpe95 is only banned until April 1st. A permanent ban for leaking TFS (Bogarts Panda, Lpe95) is up to Talaturen/Korn, as is removal of premium.

Lol, if someone else did this shit we would get banned directly. (Permanently)

Well, i hope Talaturen/Korn take care of this shit..

Lol, if someone else did this shit we would get banned directly. (Permanently)

Well, i hope Talaturen/Korn take care of this shit..

I've been trying to get in contact with Talaturen about this.

Maybe someone should explain to him, that he isn't banned so he can instantly start posting on another account again and that is should be a ban.
It is ok that he can argue here, but it makes no sense if he posts somewhere else.

Thats some kind of offtopic, but peroxide your pic is soooo kute *-*

Btw gamesdont was a prick the day I met him and on otfans he had a permanent ip ban and people messaged admins when helogged on other pc's n stuff.

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted in a while, but I would like to provide some feedback about these two kids TM is speaking of:

I've seen their posts lately and all of the threads they have invaded with their nonsense and immaturity, and from what I have noticed is that they "feed" off the attention you are giving them. This isn't the first time I've seen this happen on OTLand and OTFans. All you have to do is ignore them completely. You have to man up and ignore their insults and childish behavior as hard as it may be - if they post something, skip over it and respond to the next person.

TM, I understand what you are saying, they are completely immature and annoying children, but you have to realize: they are children. Children want attention and they seem to not be getting enough attention in their lives, so they are here to get attention by disturbing us. With that being said, it does not justify your behavior against them, calling them "down syndrome" or whatever it was you said. You're better than that...

J.Dre

Yeyey you know we want Attention cuz we are just 2 guys want some fun and have a lot attention. Hell no. Ye I am a children. So can you tell me if you are still a man or a kid. Like us.

Wanna know whats a children is? Thoose who lives with their parents even they are 25+ and they don't have a job or anything not even money.

A man is when you have a own apartment or with ur gf or friends. And you become a man when you have a real job.

That's its im out of this thread.

Won't post anymore.

Yeyey you know we want Attention cuz we are just 2 guys want some fun and have a lot attention. Hell no. Ye I am a children. So can you tell me if you are still a man or a kid. Like us.

Wanna know whats a children is? Thoose who lives with their parents even they are 25+ and they don't have a job or anything not even money.

A man is when you have a own apartment or with ur gf or friends. And you become a man when you have a real job.

That's its im out of this thread.

Won't post anymore.

A man is when you are mature.
Which is far from what you will ever be.

@Three Magic
You deserved that one, which you have proven in the first post and confirmed later.

---

People banned. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back