• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About BRazilian LEECHERS

What is those pictures showing? I'm noob in github.
Yeah im brazilian

What is those pictures showing? I'm noob in github.
Yeah im brazilian
It shows how much they've contributed.

The commit number is total commits in the repository

The green text means amount of added lines contributed. The red text is the opposite, amount of deleted lines.

I don't get the joke here, the people with the meme tag are brazillians? And you're saying they are leechers bc they deleted almost the same amount they inserted of lines?

I don't get the joke here, the people with the meme tag are brazillians? And you're saying they are leechers bc they deleted almost the same amount they inserted of lines?

The joke is that BR people are known for being leechers and not sharing their work. Just like any other statement generalizing about something, thats not true for everyone.

During the last 2 years the've been the biggest contributors to TFS.

We should be thankful for their effort and passion for Tibia.

HUEHUEHUE
i think the brazilians are known by leechers because we are numerous in this Tibia thing and we do not speak english to read and understand

Either that or as a contradiction to the thread title, since the pictures shows they actually contribute.

The joke is that BR people are known for being leechers and not sharing their work. Just like any other statement generalizing about something, thats not true for everyone.

During the last 2 years the've been the biggest contributors to TFS.

We should be thankful for their effort and passion for Tibia.

Quite the contrary according to the pictures.

I thought the issue was that the BR forums back in the day didn't really have tutorials and a lot of content in Portuguese, thus they would come to English forums, ask for help, get it, then leave. Since then they have some bigger communities and have been contributing. How many people here actually go to the other forums and try to see that resources they have, what they're working on, etc? The crossover is minimal, mostly due to language barriers.

Well from my experience not only brazil memebers of the community are leechers but mostly server owners in general.
I was developing some tools last months (Map tracker for 11.8x, item editor for tibia 11 and some other tools).
I've asked for some help several guys on this forum and there was nobody willing to help. After I developed all those tools myself and they figured out, they started to ask me to share my work with them.

After that experience I've decided to not release full version of my tools and just a lite one which is a good starting point for everyone to develop their own tools.

Also there is a specific type of guys - the guys which think they can get everything for money and feel like a CEOs of big projects. They do not have any technical knowledge about OT at all. But some of them are lucky and run medium-size servers.

i do miss proper *wiki page of tibias formats coder wize :( but back to topic i think we are all leechers in one way or another due to lazyness

Back