• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Brs.

I think that most br´s playing tibia are very dumb people, but it doesnt mean that they are all stupid . Brazil is a big country with 200 million people and it´s quite unfair to say that the 00000.1% playing tibia is a mirror of the entire population, that is simply not true . I want to say something good about br´s but it´s harder than what i tough

You know that when you post stuff like "br has only trees and bananas" or "pl fought world war 2 with horses" or "pl surrendered in 1 day" it just says more about you and your retardation since all of the above statements are bullshit. Stop being a bunch of retards and maybe educate yourself a bit more before you post something.

You know that when you post stuff like "br has only trees and bananas" or "pl fought world war 2 with horses" or "pl surrendered in 1 day" it just says more about you and your retardation since all of the above statements are bullshit. Stop being a bunch of retards and maybe educate yourself a bit more before you post something.

Sparticus, don't call me a retard ;(

i like to drink orange juice what is from brazil its so tastyy so HAIL BRAZIL

Hitler, took over Poland in 1 day haha.

What? I have no idea what retard u must be. Poland have never gave up, evem if Hitler with 999x bigger army went into our contry with Stalin's army. And what Roosvelt and others guys did? Nothing coz they were fucking fearful. And what did japans did with usa? All you could did were nuclear bombs. Poland were fighting 30 days but ye, they should be defeated in 1 day. Show me document when Poland surrened.

- - - Updated - - -

if u didn't use bombs, you would speak japanese

Last edited:
stop talking nonsense! I am Brazilian, and already had the opportunity to live in Poland and I can guarantee that there is nothing very different from Brazil! people are stupid, corrupt politicians that hamper education, know that there are many br's too full of shit, as there PL'S well too, I think it should end this nonsense! The biggest difference is that in poland coffee is wonderful <3

peace

stop talking nonsense! I am Brazilian, and already had the opportunity to live in Poland and I can guarantee that there is nothing very different from Brazil! people are stupid, corrupt politicians that hamper education, know that there are many br's too full of shit, as there PL'S well too, I think it should end this nonsense! The biggest difference is that in poland coffee is wonderful <3

peace

I agree with you . Poland is the br of europe .
Brazil sucks not because of the country ( the country itself is amazing, with fantastic green nature and cool stuff ) but rather because of the people living there . Every year more people die in brazil than in some war countries like Iraq or USA for example .

Brazil's homicide rate is 25 per every 100,000 people. That's four times higher than the US crime rate.
Brazil's economy will overtake Germany's by 2032, but the population will remain starving and poor .

They will spent like 40 billions $ in the next 15 years in useless stuff like football and carnaval . They do not have education and doesnt matter if you dont like that, still the only truth so far . Check the ratings and you will see that i am not wrong .

Brazil is the only country in the world where the population can´t speak their native language . The only one , that is no other country unable to speak their native language than not...brazil . Brazilians are racist people, they love to say things like : "in south of brazil we are richer than the guys from north " . Or even : " Everybody in my country is poor, but i am rich " .

Brazil is the only country where a congressman will cost 6 million dollars to the state each year ( people will pay ) and nobody complain about that ( lack of education doesnt allow them to think properly and recognize the stupid nature of their taxes ) .

They do not have decent schools, unless they pay a lot .
They do not have a good transport system, unless they pay a lot .
They do not have good medical care, unless they sell their house ...and their car...and their soul , and some bananas .

A br girl will automatically feel interested by you if she manages to realize that you´re a "gringo "
A br guy will automatically bow to you if he manages to realize that you´re a "gringo"

It demonstrates lack of honor, character and pride - things that you dont learn at school or anywhere else .

A typical br will always try the easy way . They even created a term to describe their behavior called "jeitinho brasileiro " wich means basically : " the br easier way to do things " .

They do not like hard work .
While in europe at 7:00 all shops are preparing to open, brazilians are still sleeping , even tho the sun raises earlier there .

They are the biggest drug producers and dealers in the world . Also, they rule the prostitution and child abuse industries .
They love to call you racist when you point true negative facts about brazil .
They hate people from argentina, even tho argentina totally ignore brazil .

They have the worst prisons in the world, and the worst law system ever created by humans .( even tho some scientists say they are not humans, wich i disagree )
Brazil wrongfully incarcerates one in five of its inmates. 50% of inmates have never been tried.

Brazil is the only country where you can actually kill somebody in front of hundreds and you will not be arrested . All you have to do is ...pay . ( not only to the cops but also to the family of the person you killed - it will make them "forgive" you)

Brazil is the only country in the world where corrupt politicians are still being elected by the people democratically . Some of them are being "searched" by INTERPOL and FBI .

Br roads are so bad that you must drive a truck or a tank there, otherwise you will end up robbed after fall into one of the giant holes you will surely find there .

Ask to a br wich city is the capital of his country, he will say sao paulo or rio de janeiro, he is wrong, the capital is "brazilia" and around 74 % of the br population dont know that .

This is just to say to you, non br human, to not argue with them . Do not fight with them or they will proliferate really fast and outnumber you . Do not trade knowledge with them or you may end up with nothing and they with something . Br´s are amazing at football , so avoid competition on that sport when a br is playing, he will probably beat you .

Last edited:
^ i wasnt trying to be funny so i guess i accomplished my goal . Change you avatr, looks like you´re gay and i odnt like gay people, they are freaks

Pl and br are brother and sister , we should drink wódka together and go fight with swe
hail br_/
hail pl_/

Back