• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Brs.

Youre playing stupid fat obese american...brazil is the 6º most powerful country because they sacrifice their people . All the money they collect from taxes goes to a few bunch of old politicians, and the population is starving and desperate . Do not even talk about what you dont know, have you ever been in brazil ? The first thing you gonna see is a lonely skinny smart child asking you for some euro cents in order to buy some crap they call food, or some drug . It´s not child´s fault, their parents force them to beg . Brazilians are way more dark than what you imagine, they are more disgusting than what you CAN imagine .

A rich br is a pig, coz he earns money stolen it from kids and he is also stupid because even the best br school cant be compared with the worse scandinavian school, for example . They tend to hardly learn different languages, math, they are actually the only people in the world unable to speak their own language . I am portuguese and i can tell you that 95 % of the br´s are not able to speak portuguese. They speak a mix of african dialects, portuguese and some red man language , and they dont do in on purpose, they just fail . They are racists with each other saying things like : "youre more black than me, asshole " . They are bad to children since 75 % of the brs kids walking on the streets asking for money are doing that because they are forced by their parents . The only good thing that they have is some beaches and sun, but that nature gift, they do nothing to preserve that, actually they are ruining everything making tons of trash all years . In tibia they are just reflex of how they live in their country, they do not respect rules, they do not care about honor, discipline, glory . They just want to reproduce themselves and proliferate madness and confusion . They believe they are inferior so they have a serious complex, they try to make others believe that brazil is great, that is why you cant watch a video or read an article nowadays where there is no br´s scamming and trolling.

I am not racist, i believe in freedom of speech
your just a sad excuse for a person just like 80% the people on this thread and yes your not being racist but you are judging people some of which never did anything to you

What? I have no idea what retard u must be. Poland have never gave up, evem if Hitler with 999x bigger army went into our contry with Stalin's army. And what Roosvelt and others guys did? Nothing coz they were fucking fearful. And what did japans did with usa? All you could did were nuclear bombs. Poland were fighting 30 days but ye, they should be
defeated in 1 day. Show me document when Poland surrened.

- - - Updated - - -

if u didn't use bombs, you would speak japanese

Usa used the atmoic not nuclear bomvs because they didn't want to go tk Japan and lose a shit ton of soldiers.. and usa already had em beat already they took all the islands around japan and they just played it safe

What? I have no idea what retard u must be. Poland have never gave up, evem if Hitler with 999x bigger army went into our contry with Stalin's army. And what Roosvelt and others guys did? Nothing coz they were fucking fearful. And what did japans did with usa? All you could did were nuclear bombs. Poland were fighting 30 days but ye, they should be defeated in 1 day. Show me document when Poland surrened.

- - - Updated - - -

if u didn't use bombs, you would speak japanese

We used atomic bomb to end the war fast, but we had the power to take japan over and over again.

Actually the reason why usa a-bombed japan was because japan would never surrender so you're all kinda wrong

Actually the reason why usa a-bombed japan was because japan would never surrender so you're all kinda wrong

Your a fucking retard THE REASON USA USED THE BOMB WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT CASUALTIES IN A BEACH INVASION ON JAPAN BECAUSE THEY WOULD KEEP FIGHTING and not give up. The USA saw this because of kamikaze atks and charges on previous other beaches they captured on islands around Japan they didnt want casualties Why did the U.S bomb Japan twice? - Yahoo! Answers

That's why we wanted to end the war fast, and used an atomic bomb.

yup.

Your a fucking retard THE REASON USA USED THE BOMB WAS BECAUSE THEY DIDNT WANT CASUALTIES IN A BEACH INVASION ON JAPAN BECAUSE THEY WOULD KEEP FIGHTING and not give up. The USA saw this because of kamikaze atks and charges on previous other beaches they captured on islands around Japan they didnt want casualties Why did the U.S bomb Japan twice? - Yahoo! Answers

Wtf? I said japan would never surrender which is the same as saying "they didnt want more casualties as japan wouldnt give up". Thats the main point you fucktard.

because 99% of brs play using mb and they think hve better pvp than ppl who play with hands

PPL wouldn't say that BRS are F*CKIN RETARDS AND MONKEYS if they wouldnt gave them a reasons to say that. And thats all.

Back