• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Brs.

Big Gunz

Reaction score
You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Edit:

Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland, the European union are a bunch of countries together. Brazil by it self has better economy than Poland which means Brazilians have better life\education than Polish. I'm not trying to offend Polish people, is just that you guys are always hating Brazilians. To the people saying Americans are fat : How does it feel to be rule by fat people?

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

Last edited:
Who cares if brazil is the #1 country in the world? have you ever played other online games like f2p games? even if not all the brs players are retarded, there is a reason why they are the black sheep in all the online games.

Poland is not on list , and ? Lol some stupid list create by some BR like a Fatima ,Dont make we are fucked country . United States = country of fat people who play wow and need mexicans to work
gtfo

Poland is not on list , and ? Lol some stupid list create by some BR like a Fatima ,Dont make we are fucked country . United States = country of fat people who play wow and need mexicans to work
gtfo

sorry what? this offends me because 1. im not fat 2. not everyone in america is fat 3.the people who my parents pay to work are all white...

I don't know the reason of insulting my country.
I just wanna give u an advise: Haters are gonna hate, shut up 'n play !

but this is the true that 99% of brazilians in this game are monkeys

I don't know if you noticed that but Poland is member of European Union which is on 2nd place... And tell my how does economy relate to this game ?? :blink:

You people have to stop talking shit, and insulting brs. Just because there are some retarded ones doesn't mean they are all are. Some Polish players are fucking retarded too, we don't have to insult the Brazilians because of that. If you just mad because Brazilians kill you all the time just retired, insulting them won't stop you from being fucking "NOOB".

One more thing check this out:

World’s fifteen most powerful countries in 2012 | European Geostrategy

Brazil is the 6 most powerful country, Polish players say Brazilians are poor, guess what? Poland is not even on the list.

Kind Regards,
Big Gunz

maybe go find the list of countrys in the european union, and u might find poland there, which makes them 2nd place. GG

wait what?
where is the link exactly between brazils being retarded in this game, and brazil being the number X on most powerfull countrys in the world?

Big Gunz you just went full retard ... And I just saw you the other day replying to a guy's post in other thread with 'never go full retard' ... Hypocrite. :<

Fact: Brazilians are the most hated on the internet when it comes to online games. You cannot change that with thousands of retarded Polish or Swedish people or whatever nationality you'll pick on.

I'm proud, because I'm from Poland, you should be proud, because you're Brazillians, Americans, Canadians etc. - it isn't a good idea to criticize whole nationality, because you have seen only a few bad-tempered people from this country... You should play being helpfull for newcomers, and murderous for enemies, but only in game ;)

For example you can watch video from old times on Galana, where Polish people show to the world their courage and unity in this game. They had forgotten about quarrels, and stayed in line to fight with enemies :) Why you can't do this in game without being malicious and malignant? :)
[video=youtube;vgaMqvNB4qk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgaMqvNB4qk[/video]

PEACE :)

lol... Poland is second on the list, maybe know what countries are what, and what they're linked too, before posting some stupid list.

sorry what? this offends me because 1. im not fat 2. not everyone in america is fat 3.the people who my parents pay to work are all white...

1. U'll be.
2. Statistic 70 or 80% ppl from usa have overweight?
3. he wanted to say, that in the usa are a lot of mex and other shit nations without any future there.

- - - Updated - - -

@top: just next brazilian monkey which even don't know that Poland is in EU. Gratz for ur knowledge, banana :)

but this is the true that 99% of brazilians in this game are monkeys

I'd like to know why 99% of brs are Monkeys could you tell me?
Your post makes you look full retard cause it doesnt make any sence LOL

I'm proud, because I'm from Poland, you should be proud, because you're Brazillians, Americans, Canadians etc. - it isn't a good idea to criticize whole nationality, because you have seen only a few bad-tempered people from this country... You should play being helpfull for newcomers, and murderous for enemies, but only in game ;)

For example you can watch video from old times on Galana, where Polish people show to the world their courage and unity in this game. They had forgotten about quarrels, and stayed in line to fight with enemies :) Why you can't do this in game without being malicious and malignant? :)

PEACE :)

Alright, since your post seems to be the only one that's worth quoting on this thread(probably due to the high amount of counter-attackable points on it) i'll quote this one, let's get started and put some facts clear.

First off, being proud of your nationality is the saddest shit you can ever do and you should feel ashmed for being such a foolish, your country would easily send your european ass to die like a dog in a nonsense war without thinking it twice.

Second, your country affects your education and your education happens to decide who you become in the future, thus, if brazilian/polish schools/parents teach them to behave like retards/thieves, logically, their country will be turned into a zoo filled with retards and thieves, so there goes your fail theory of
it isn't a good idea to criticize whole nationality, because you have seen only a few bad-tempered people from this country
, they didn't born like that, their country is what turned them into a bunch of brainless monkies.

And last but not least, to all the dumb polish kids that talk lots of shit about brazilians:

like a wise friend of mine once said, the reason Tibia players are so fucked up in every single aspect of the word its because tibia is a PK environment game which brings out the worst in people, thus, you can't ask for a Tibia community without malicious players, the game forces you to be malicious and although that doesn't explain why brazilians behave like retards, it does definately explains why white, blonde, blue/green/gray-eyed europeans such as polish people behave like the dirtiest online-thieves out there while at the same time expressing their shitty nazi-like opinion, now go and spam PL?PL?PL? GIB EQ OR DED + HUNTET BY PL GILDA some more, you kids are just like the brazilians, a bunch of monkies.

Back