Suggestion About Copyright

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by bayview, Jul 11, 2018.

1. bayview

bayview Banned User

Best Answers:
    Since some people here seem to have an issue regarding copyrighted material lets remove all aspects of copyrighted material this includes any links or technologies which resemble or belong explicitly to cipsoft and or 3rd party entities... It's either you're for or against copyright infringement but you can't have it both ways

But then what are you left with? A handful of tools, and @Peonso open tibia sprite pack. Since this an open source community shouldn't we solely be using open source property?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    pepsiman, Marcelo Druida and Shawak like this.
  2. Shawak

Shawak Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You clearly have no idea how copyright works; i suggess you to read that up before creating another thread in the feedback section.

pepsiman, Manack and Sir Knighter like this.
  3. bayview

bayview Banned User

Best Answers:
    I think i have more legal experience & knowledge than you do. Given my age & experience.. I actually do read about the law.

I am willing to listen to your point of view, however if all you are here to do is to start shit in here or every thread i make you can leave now & ignore any future threads until you learn to reply like a rational person. Thanks!

4. Peonso

Peonso 1337

Best Answers:
    If you don't point exemples it is hard to know what is your point, "open source" is generic term and might relate to content that does not require any sort of copyright notice, or credit or sharing.

Also, OTServ development was funded on piracy and still very much related to it.

Now, if you are talking about members with double standard, that I also find funny. People that steal copyrighted property and cry when people use their content.

Okke, president vankk, eldera and 3 others like this.
  5. bayview

bayview Banned User

Best Answers:
    So explain to us.. me especially how copyright works?