• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Demona

Demon 1 sqm way?"Blockable"

• Yes

Votes: 18 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 30 62.5%

• Total voters

Sirax

Reaction score
Make it back to 1 sqm way only on Moonhawk, since u cant have 300+ ek to block etc id suggest to put it back to 1sqm way on moonhawk. what do you think?

to make it private spawn.
this way like 7-8 ppl using same script boting
yesterday i was exping there and 96 lvl mage was following me and exura gran mas resing warlocks, its so annoying

Rofl,true botter wants changes to be better :eek:

make it the real way as on rl tibia, then we can have some fun

If you wanna fight in a 1 sqm pathway you can find 10 other spots in Demona to do so, let alone for the others in the world of tibia. You just want to block it off so you can bot there all day long. Which is unfair compared to others. So do not change it.

130 EK heals pretty much as good as a 300 EK, so yea... Go figure.

If you wanna fight in a 1 sqm pathway you can find 10 other spots in Demona to do so, let alone for the others in the world of tibia. You just want to block it off so you can bot there all day long. Which is unfair compared to others. So do not change it.

The fun in it is to fight over the spawn how can you not get that

Make it like real tibia. I mean, you wanted 'rpg' with djinn quests, then at least make people work for their stupid warlock spawn.

NOT agreed.

since you guys are always pking there, there should be a way to escape somehow

Back