• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Dmg Balance

Shin Sue

Reaction score
how about the balance in diffrent voc? ever seen over this and the mass laggs making mages & pallys taking up to 5k dmg in a second (bug) First of all Knights Are so fucked up. the max dmg with exori gran is 100 dmg of a 200 knight max!. Pallys taking 200+ with exori san whos to low exuhaust same with mages who can hit about 500 dmg with exori hits its crazy and can hit every half second. what is this? a joke? balance the vocs for damn sakes and raise knights meelee and exori/e-gran hits lol!

that was all see you in game.

For real. I cannot even pked with my knight. Every time there is a war there is really no used for me since my atk are so horrible. It's not even worth playing a knight.

The thing is.. everything would be balanced at level 100-150 but now people running around in lvl 250+ and 300+ in pvp... Paladins with 3k hp etc.. mages with 1.5khp... Everyone got to much health and such ;/

Adding damage every level for knights would be better.
Ofcourse it shouldnt be much, but enough..

As the guy said a knight with decent skills and weapon of lv 200 hits less with exori gran than a pally with the same with exori san, while the exori san costs less mana!

The thing is.. everything would be balanced at level 100-150 but now people running around in lvl 250+ and 300+ in pvp... Paladins with 3k hp etc.. mages with 1.5khp... Everyone got to much health and such ;/

I agree. Pvp was balanced on softcores, but icechaw is different.

Adding damage every level for knights would be better.
Ofcourse it shouldnt be much, but enough..

As the guy said a knight with decent skills and weapon of lv 200 hits less with exori gran than a pally with the same with exori san, while the exori san costs less mana!

The point is, Paladins aint good just with Exevo mas san in high level and then usually noob chars run around and you frag them = ban

If they added like 2 damge per level of a knight (PVM) not (PVP) it would work out and knights of Softcores with 100+ in skill can hit 1000+ but i dunno in pvp when they try to kill a Paladin with 3k hp :s

I just dont like this exp rates for some reason Softcores.otland.net is way better

Last edited:
From my look this is just a fun ot for few days. You log in, get lvl, kill ppls, get ban, retire ot :D

From my look this is just a fun ot for few days. You log in, get lvl, kill ppls, get ban, retire ot :D

Yes i acually understand you, if this ots was like Softcores.otland.net without Aol + blessings this ot Would be one of the greatest out there and 1 thing hey had to work out RL Tibia PVP-E mode

I mean... imagine people around lvl 80-120 in war, kinda much funnier then all 250+ :D

Last edited:
Yes i acually understand you, if this ots was like Softcores.otland.net without Aol + blessings this ot Would be one of the greatest out there and 1 thing hey had to work out RL Tibia PVP-E mode

I mean... imagine people arund lvl 80-120 in war, kinda much funnier then all 250+ :D

RL Tibia PVP-E mode would be hella good! :D But why to remove blessings and aol ? :eek: That would kinda suck...

RL Tibia PVP-E mode would be hella good! :D But why to remove blessings and aol ? :eek: That would kinda suck...

Thats how it is in real tibia on the pvp-enfo servers (Inferna/Dolera) and people doing fine there, why should people on ots with higher exp etc have it to EZ mode? ;D

Thats how it is in real tibia on the pvp-enfo servers (Inferna/Dolera) and people doing fine there, why should people on ots with higher exp etc have it to EZ mode? ;D

For once I agree with you.. They shouldnt have made the exp so much and also killing a lower lvl = NO exp..

You have the idea of a pvp enfo like it should be

Yeah, but still..this is just a ot.

I think serv is good like this, it just need some quests for lvl 200, 250, 300 and 350 thats all lol and u should add other spawns to hunt, new monsters to hunt?

So what Knights sit back and let people pk them while the other vocations are having fun pking?

Most knights i see can barely hit 300 in pvp.

I can hit 50-100 with my exori gran in pvp.

I think Knights should be fixed.

Second of all:

A lvl 290 RP managed to solo poi. Just by Exevo mas san and using GSP's.

I think the attack for knights should be increased or the attack for the other vocations should be lowered to the same as knights or whatever balances it the most. :thumbup:

Back