• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Hubbzor...

snickers candys

Snickers EliteGamer
Reaction score
hubbzor is a uncontrolable botter he pays to get unbanned then goes back to botting . i dont think he is learning a lesson post here if u think im right or wrong he should be stopped

so u think i will get deleted cuz you guys tell gm im a "Uncontrolable" botter? your kidding me?

signed.

Why don't you get last warning? I get last warning and this is my first time I am banned. You are just friends with gm so they are corrupt and never give you last warning so you can't get deleted. They just ban you so you will buy unban like a no-lifer

@up

True... Also I don't understand why some players get more warnings than others when they get banished for cavebotting. In forum Richey said that you can get banned only twice by cavebotting, but in game he said me that he only gives 1 warning per cavebotting. So can someone tell me the truth..?

@up

Hes botting on newbie island or w/e its called. Its non-pvp zone, so you can't kill him there :s

Yes he is always botting on noobie island. You can't kill him there because it is non pvp zone. He is always botting on dragon lords and dragons. But some way GM likes him and ban him and never give him deletion.

Got banned? As a thanks for your donation you can get your account unbanned within five minutes! Note that this does not remove your warnings, so incase you have three warnings you will still get account deletion next time and this does NOT work if your account has been deleted. Again, it can take UP TO FIVE MINUTES for your account to get unbanned after you have accepted this gift. It does not matter which character you accept this gift on

See this :/ I will get banned

o.o

Hubbzor is gms friend o.o

thats sucks :p

yes and hubbzor always botting some newbie island :p there is non pvp ;< and jajay bot goroma XD <_<

as he cavebotted rats the GMs probably decided to give him a weaker punishment :huh:..... or maybe the GM that banned him didn't know about the "3 warnings + final warning" thingy for cavebotters?

why are you even complaining when you are a cavebotter yourself? read the rulespage.

botters deserves being punished, and Hubbzor is pretty much ruined now anyway isn't he?

@ Maas: Ofcourse are botters deserving to be punished, i got punished i took my penetly and played on? So whats the big issue with all this :p, if i payed or not, who cares? you payed too alexandra, Money is not a problem for me.

Back