• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About INQ tps.

Change or not?

• Yes!

Votes: 33 84.6%
  • No lol let this shit be as it is

Votes: 6 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pilskytten

Banned User
Reaction score
Seriusly you have to do something with this.
When you've made one boss you should be able to go back there with a tp back where the addon npc is ( demon hunter addon )...

Last edited:
nah.. you would make it too easy and everybody would run with the same items/addons. it's good as it is.

it's nothing to do with the items/addons - it's all about the hunt place, or if you havent done the quest and only killed 1-2 bosses then you should be able to go into the seal, so you come to the room where u steped out

yea, you don't have to explain, I know exactly what you ment... I voted for no and I hope it stays that way because you have to be very carefull, and you have to do all bosses at once; not one by one - it would be too easy.

You still have to make all bosses at once.. But only once. Then you should be able to jump in and slay any of them start with the last one if you want to...
If it would be to easy.. Why did CiPsoft add those TPS?

nevermind that retad lol he is trying his best to look smart buthe makes himself look like a retard..

I think that you should move the TPs, cuz it is always some noob that goes out from the quest...

Back