• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion <-> About iPod

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I was thinking...

Mmm.... Talaturen, Kornholijo and Kiper created OtLand...
Why dont they create iPods theme.

Sorry, Im mexican so I dont know how to write correctly...

And the point it's that when I enter to OtLand.net in my iPod Touch :), The OtLand logo it's too big and over the links, the links are too small and I need to zoom +.

So my suggestion/idea it's to make OtLand able for iPods and iPhone :D!

If someone of you Talaturen, Kornholijo and Kiper have an iPod check google.com - They have the iPod mode.

I dont know how to do it so, I think you guys can do it :)!
Developers, Scripters, Etc... Why Not :)?

Thank You
Akor Shel

It's not like a theme, I think it's a configuration like when an iPod enter to OtLand, the site change the format or something like that.

:)

Iphone theme means like. It directly sends you to a link like, http://iphone.otland.net/ and it would be shrinked so that it fits perfectly on the iphone ;P I also enter on my iPhone while I am at school so I don't really got much of a problem with it but it'd be cool if they actually add an iphone.otland.net mode.

That's what I'am talking about :D

Some of us want to log in at school :)

That's why I want OtLand able to iPods with the style, not with black and white. :/!

So, what do you think guys about making or adding the OtLand theme for iPods/iPhones?

Last edited:
I don't have any iPod/iPhone, so I wouldn't be able to create it. However, if you can find a theme over at vBulletin.org I could install it.

So, what do you think guys/girls about making or adding the OtLand theme for iPods/iPhones?
Guys can be used when its boys and girls too ;) Guys doesn't only mean 'boys'...

@\/
no problem :>

Last edited:
I changed it :)!

I found some in vBulletin Talaturen.

Check your PM.

Last edited:
lol a waste of time. how many uses ipod to browse otland anyway?

lol a waste of time. how many uses ipod to browse otland anyway?

There's some peope at the moment.

But there's gonna be more people in some future :)!

Arlianin uses iPhone 3G.

I use iPod Touch.

That's what Im talking about :D! and MySpace have an application too :p!

Back