• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Suggestion <-> About iPod

Archez

'
Senator
Solutions
Reaction score
Well, I was thinking...

Mmm.... Talaturen, Kornholijo and Kiper created OtLand...
Why dont they create iPods theme.

Sorry, Im mexican so I dont know how to write correctly...

And the point it's that when I enter to OtLand.net in my iPod Touch :), The OtLand logo it's too big and over the links, the links are too small and I need to zoom +.

So my suggestion/idea it's to make OtLand able for iPods and iPhone :D!

If someone of you Talaturen, Kornholijo and Kiper have an iPod check google.com - They have the iPod mode.

I dont know how to do it so, I think you guys can do it :)!
Developers, Scripters, Etc... Why Not :)?

Thank You
Akor Shel

Well not many people that have iPhone or iPod use it like that, I mean that people that have iPhone 3G maybe they want to log in into OtLand and they are out of their houses... And they have the iPhone and they say: "Wow, OtLand it's able for iPhone!", ;).

Well, thread closed...

(Since I lost my iPod) :(

[November, 17th] Edit: Thread opened since Kornholijo showed us that Safari has been improved.

Last edited:
2.0 updates improved safari greatly, the logo doesn't go down anymore :D

IMG_0002.PNG

IMG_0004.PNG

It goes down, but just a bit, and only in vertical mode.
I've asked Talaturen for access to template (probably via AdminCP) and pointed him thru' VNC on my iPhone how OtLand looks like on MobileSafari.
He actually agreed, but I had no time, etc.

It looks so ugly in opera =/ the menu and the logo are higher them it supposed to be

btw, should I search from iPhone or from my pc?

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess you need to search from your iPhone...

I dont know, but ask Elf... he got an elFon xD!

Back