• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About Money Flow

Calar Joker

Jokero
Reaction score
This guy is a thief, many ppl will say that he isnt but he is.
If you play with him while many ppl are watching (outside his house) he won't scam you, but if there's no-one outside his house and u win above 10kk he will simply say "You Lost" and kick you from his house.

Money Flow scammed : Mateyo

Mateyo won 22kk from him and there was 1 person outside the house, cast was on. He said that he has 0 balance.
Signed

HAHAHAHA, cute thread about me guys, thanks for giving me attention.
Nice friends btw, commenting exactly the same minute, ggwp

Come up with something new guys.

Its true that you scammed him, ppl can play with you but im just warning them.

But Money Flow payed 25kk to Paramax Show:)

Ye when there was 40 ppl on cast and 10ppl outside his house, so thats why he didn't scam..

2meza5l.png

lol scared to pay bp with 20kk thats why he is saying he should go on playing

Lol? I payed him the bp of holding, retard. Maybe you should watch before you comment?

Maybe we can ask Paramax Show himself and ask if I scammed?

Last edited:
qzGLd7Z.png

Feels like that Spectator 951 dont got much as a life, talking to himself? hausauuash gg

i was watching Money flow cast and money flow friend msg him:

19:48 Defqonone [389]: hyfsat gutt att typ 3 min efter du scamma

translate: money flow is scammer

never gamble with money flow more, thx Calar McDonalds for post warning and respect for poland army

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That might have been one of the cutest proof ever, a little text in bold type?
Guys wait, I saw this also today

19:48 Omar Cabrera [1337]: It was a beautiful adventure raping your mum, Calar <3

translate: Omar Cabrera is an asslicker.

So funny that only ppl from wipe again team said he is a thief o.0

don't listen to these kids he is trusted dice player and they always got problem with something fucking morons like calar joker king of ots etc

Yeah i was playing dice with him in venore house yesterday and i had 19kk, so i played for 1kk to make 20kk and i said "1h" and number 4 came down he said "you lost" kicked me out of house and said afk :D

nevermind

lol guys even if he is a scammer its you who are stupid eunaff to fall for it! so go blame yo self!

HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That might have been one of the cutest proof ever, a little text in bold type?
Guys wait, I saw this also today

19:48 Omar Cabrera [1337]: It was a beautiful adventure raping your mum, Calar <3

translate: Omar Cabrera is an asslicker.

aahahahah u are angry bro because i exposed ur scam?

1. ther its no character name Omar Cabrera on shadowcores, i will nver tell u my name haha, search if u want
2. lvl 1337? hhahah go play baiak ots orsha ots 99999999xx hahahahah this is not shadowcores idk what u trying make point
3. ur translate make no sence

bb noob, thiefing more

aahahahah u are angry bro because i exposed ur scam?

1. ther its no character name Omar Cabrera on shadowcores, i will nver tell u my name haha, search if u want
2. lvl 1337? hhahah go play baiak ots orsha ots 99999999xx hahahahah this is not shadowcores idk what u trying make point
3. ur translate make no sence

bb noob, thiefing more

I see you dont understand sarcasm.

I see you dont understand sarcasm.

bbuahahahhaaahhahhaha i make sarcasm back at u idiot and u dont understand it, but u only make this joking because u know what im said is true, u are theif and theif is always theif .

1 guess u are from swe ? to easy, because swe are theifs and dont understand a sarcasm

every1 know its no 1337 lvl on shadowcores,GZ BRAIN

Back