• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About New Advertisement

Lord Game

Reaction score
I posted a advertisement of my new server (lordgame.net) and im still waiting for the approval from the otland staff.
Almost a day is near to pass from the posting and the ot starts soon.

Someone have a idea about how much time does the approval delay?

Yours,
Lord Game

I can see your adv on otservlist or what u talking about? im kinda confused

Did you try to turn off all kinds of adblock before posting? Sometimes it doesn't go thru because of that.

I didn't find any errors related to the submit button and i was able to send it correctly.

I can see your adv on otservlist or what u talking about? im kinda confused

Im talking about a advertisement in otland that i posted yesterday.

I posted the advertisement again to check what will happen. If a otland staff member see this i will be grateful for a quickly check (idk what happend the last time because others servers posted earlier than the open)

Regard,
Lord Game Team

I posted the advertisement again to check what will happen. If a otland staff member see this i will be grateful for a quickly check (idk what happend the last time because others servers posted earlier than the open)

Regard,
Lord Game Team

Moved your thread to feedback.

As Znote explained, you can't advertise your server for more than 7 days till the server starts and in your thread you wrote this:
Welcome to our new Lord Game server which will open on July 26, 2020 at 16:00 (GMT+1) of the mentioned day!!
Thats 15 days.

You linked to this thread; [UK] [8.6] Ethania | RL MAP 8.6 + 5 CUSTOM TOWNS | 14 JULY 18:00 (https://otland.net/threads/uk-8-6-ethania-rl-map-8-6-5-custom-towns-14-july-18-00.271628/)
It was posted the 9th of july and the server started the 14th, so within the 7 days rule.

Can't see that Znote gave you a warning for it (mainly so you get the BB code) so ill send you a PM with it, makes it abit easier when you can re-post it :)

Back