• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About noobs

Veziv

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
haha calar love this shit :) ye make wm against nuskeii he losing 50-10 and all day from Server Save till 18.00 he sneaking only every1 and getting frags back hahaahha / Always svar battle vs nuskei its good haha 50 vs 30 + 700 noobchars

Veziv wtf are u talking about? I was in school since 8 til 17, but ur sayin shit about sneaking haha. :D don't say that our ppl made 35 frags on sneak. Nuskei came to ankh and got owned :D 40-8 or smth?

good nuskei got noob tem 70 ppl on channel all from trade roli kuki etc what u think ? they will win against u ? its fucking retards synethiss :)

Well not that Im saying anything, u said that szady is bad etc... but kaida plays much better than u veziv. :D 35 versus 35 and the score is almost even, and if i remember correctly "Wipe Again 25 ppl" "Vezivs team 30-35ppl" and the score was 80-35 or smth :D anyways "go back to your stfu lunarforce"

Wipe Again 25 ppl" "Vezivs team 30-35ppl" and the score was 80-35 or smth haha like always Calar back and saying bullshits dont rememberwhen we fighting 40 vs 40 ? when u playing with anton or wille ? we wining like 10 wms :) till u make massa :) and always got moreppl

U never won more than 2 warmodes against Wille or Me, maybe u've won few with Anton in december while I was in Poland. Veziv I know that lying to yourself makes u feel good but there no point to lie all the time. Don't u remember fights in ankh? 30 versus 30 and u finish in penisula tomb or hydra's bridge. I will never forget the battle we had in ankh :D 28 versus 35 and u got boxed in ankh open :D haha.

pierdolicie ze snejki chuja a nie snejki na cormaya sie bilismy normalnie bez calara to ich knighty lataly jak parcele i oddaly z 10 fragow wiec stulcie pizde potem na edron zebrali sie i spierdalali i oddali z 9 fragow wiec co wy pierdolicie ze jakies znjeki sa pizdami i tyle .dobra przed wczoraj nas przekopali na ankh jak mili 60 typa prawie vs 28 ale wczoraj juz takie kozaki nie byli jak wyszli po rowno :) jak mozna zrobic plecy komus i wbic 10 fragow tylko a oddac 50 ? trejd team or no hehehe ?Wipe dominando !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!dziekuje koniec teamtu nuskei pizda

nobody cares what you can say

But most people from kaida ar just trades

go back to karamy and buy full set , addon and mount

But most people from kaida ar just trades

we were forced to take some ppl when nuskei came with 60ppl on battle. We don't need them anymore because nuskei got owned 50-4 so i guess there's nothing more to say.

haha calar love this shit :) ye make wm against nuskeii he losing 50-10 and all day from Server Save till 18.00 he sneaking only every1 and getting frags back hahaahha / Always svar battle vs nuskei its good haha 50 vs 30 + 700 noobchars

you played rl tibia so you know that war mode isnt only open battles :) if nuskei is idiot and let ppl die all the time its nor calar's fault ye?

you write all the time SHADOWCORES SUCKS but ur friends like Shleder play with Nuskei and they change chars on lunar for cash on shadowcores :) (ask shleder)

stop write on forum and come shadowcores - if not stfu and play lunarforce its all.

Szady i know :) its not calar fault :) bcse nuskei team its noobs :) SHLEDER arleady stoped play this stfu ots ;D some1 from nuskei give me220 mage full set to go fight against u on yala battle so i killing our ppl make bs ded and make x log :p

Calar more bullshits please :) when we playing normal and enemy got normal leader Wille/Anton we win like 10 warmodes :) till u come join to wille make 50 ppl Team and sneaking 24/7 on noobcharacters

Sry for english

Back