• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About PZ lock

What do you think about the PZ rule?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted on the first one becasue orginal Tibia did that too and i want icechaw to be like orginal Tibia as much as it can xD

I voted on the first one becasue orginal Tibia did that too and i want icechaw to be like orginal Tibia as much as it can xD

You gotta be kidding me lol

edit; People must have missunderstood the question.
The first option is : The new thing with "other attack first then i attack i go pz", like real tibia just got.
The second option is : If you want the old system to stay

Last edited:
i voted first cuz if pll wanna have wars souldnt be near dp, and to those random pkers goes the same

You gotta be kidding me lol

edit; People must have missunderstood the question.
The first option is : The new thing with "other attack first then i attack i go pz", like real tibia just got.
The second option is : If you want the old system to stay

Im not kidding... I really think this is an good idea

It's stupid, either choose to run away or to fight.

CiP sure does have a habit of destroying anything they ever did right in this game, but hey at least all the whiners will be happy.

That's kinda stupid to enter protection zone when you can attack man who attacked you first .

First..

Made a character ; Fjortis emo of doom (yew suggested me to be named as that)

This function really destroys the fun of the game. Just remove it and also fix the doors in the house in front of the depot because its damn annoying that you have to go threw the food shop to enter your house.

it just suck way too much, if you ask me that was a bad call :/, now, noobs without pvp can figh you back and they will see that they will die, and they will just go inside pz.

Lame

This function really destroys the fun of the game. Just remove it and also fix the doors in the house in front of the depot because its damn annoying that you have to go threw the food shop to enter your house.

its like that irl tibia i would call u a retard but u would get angry and ban me :<

Quite good since the victim rarely knows if there are more team members

I hate that my enemies get away !!

Vote all for this option !!

If U use first option Tibia and PVP is nonsense now ........

its like that irl tibia i would call u a retard but u would get angry and ban me :<

Dont you think i know its like that in tibia? Thats why i asked them to fix it because cipsoft are noobs they destroy the game. I wouldn't mind if you called me retard id just ignore you.

I like it. Its more fair, i hate that player attack me without reason and knowlage of the situation...

Bart

like it. Its more fair, i hate that player attack me without reason and knowlage of the situation...

I see you're pvp low ....
And you didn't play on rl before summer update.

Yeah but if I would you'd bann me instantly.
Ye, I still will ban you if you don't behave good. Also you don't only insult me you insult every member so don't come and whine here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back