• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

About spr editor and dat editor

Bayue

http://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/jMb2Nju33
Reaction score
What spr editor and dat editor is there to use now? Been looking around and have tried to find some but all the links are broken.
It do need to work with 8.6 and is it possible with a spr editor to apply a picture of something and then use it ingame? Like for instance I want to bring a picture of a brick wall into the game, if I shrink the brick wall pictures size I can apply it?

Please link to the thread of the spr editor and dat editor if you know one, thanks in advance!

I am currently working on a spr / dat editor for fun for the latest version, however when I am done I will add older versions.

@images
You can use any image even in full size (well not all sizes), but sprites are 32x32 so you have to break it down to parts of 32x32 and add it correctly.

Okay, sounds awesome! How long until you're done with the editor? Looking forward to it!

I am currently working on a spr / dat editor for fun for the latest version, however when I am done I will add older versions.

@images
You can use any image even in full size (well not all sizes), but sprites are 32x32 so you have to break it down to parts of 32x32 and add it correctly.

the idea is to extract all the sprites into a folder.. then edit the folder add/ remove sprites from it.. then compile that folder back into an spr

That's the way I like editing the sprs because it gives me freedom imo

Okay, I tested it, do you know any good dat editor to tell me about?

the idea is to extract all the sprites into a folder.. then edit the folder add/ remove sprites from it.. then compile that folder back into an spr

That's the way I like editing the sprs because it gives me freedom imo

Back